Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

It’s Frustrating being a Gaga fan

JustAnother

Featured Posts

JustAnother

I’ve been a fan for 5 years now and I don’t know why but I’ve never been so frustrated with her and her team as I have been these few months (February was an exception). With her producers teasing and mocking us, her manager only conveniently showing up to shut rumors and leaks down, and Gaga being absolutely silent. It’s an extreme turn off as a loyal stan. Anyone else feel the same? 

Aglaya

I don't think it is that deep and I actually feel like this pre-LG6 era is really fun and interesting :oops: I love watching all these fake rumours and unconfirmed collabs.

could mean anything

L E O

I don't know if you experienced it, but compared to the pre-ARTPOP blackout era this is just a nice holiday :ladyhaha: We had tons of things since the release of Joanne!

Dilwyn

i think some of yall are being a little dramatic, she's been out of the spotlight for what like one month? and it's almost certain she's gonna release something this year, calm dowm people.

Aglaya

I mean LG6 is coming, and let's not act like there is not any other music right now to us to listen :saladga: 

could mean anything

JustAnother
1 minute ago, L E O said:

I don't know if you experienced it, but compared to the pre-ARTPOP blackout era this is just a nice holiday :ladyhaha: We had tons of things since the release of Joanne!

I knew y’all would post condescending things that would devalue my opinion. Im not even talking about what’s happened since the release of Joanne, I’m specifically talking about the actions her team and her make on social media. 

L E O
2 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

I mean LG6 is coming, and let's not act like there is not any other music right now to us to listen :saladga: 

EXACTLY! 
So many things are happening in pop right now, 2019 is truly that year!

Ryusei

it's frustrating having admin, her producers and pretty much everyone trolling us :saladga: 

Musery

JustAnother
3 minutes ago, Sugden said:

i think some of yall are being a little dramatic, she's been out of the spotlight for what like one month? and it's almost certain she's gonna release something this year, calm dowm people.

3 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

Again... this has nothing to do with music and her being out of the spotlight (specifically). I’m talking about the actions of her team and how they’re creating an unenjoyable space for many fans. 

Reality

Can we stop being so melodramatic?

New music will come out and eventually we'll all forget about how frustrated we were that she didn't release anything.

🖤👹

L E O
Just now, JustAnother said:

I knew y’all would post condescending things that would devalue my opinion. Im not even talking about what’s happened since the release of Joanne, I’m specifically talking about the actions her team and her make on social media. 

I'm sorry if that sounded condescending, that wasn't the goal, I just wanted to put things in perspective! 
As for her use of social media, well.......... she's no Beyoncé in that regards, that's for sure, but nothing new here lol
Hang in there, it HAS to be coming soon! If we're lucky we're just talking about days, so yeah. Plus I'd GLADLY take months of silence if that means a fully executed concept  and enjoyable era where things were well planned!

TheRealJT

People troll us because we are easy to troll. We’re so dramatic. Gaga makes one tweet hyping her upcoming album and her fan base is on fire for 2 months. It’s our own fault, no one else to blame 

Tom Nook

Try being a Lana fan and still waiting for the damn album when she released the 3 singles like half a year ago :rip:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Oprah Winfrey
4 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

nah, it truly is frustrating, i think we just have to wait, its not like we can do anything about it

Archived