💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

There is only one Friday before Met Gala

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Ronlop

There is only one Friday in May before Met Gala and that is May 3rd.

If a single is coming in May then the chances for it to come at May 3rd are the highest .

giphy.gif

JustAnother

Did y’all already pass this Friday? Where y’all living? Can someone send me FEAR? 

edengowon

If she releases in May I'll scream. That'll be three of my faves in the space of a week

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Stef
2 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

If a single is coming in May then the chances for it to come at May 3rd are the highest .

giphy.gif

But, why tho? Why would that be the highest possibility? What’s the MET gonna do for the single that releasing any other Friday in May wont? 

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

Ronlop
6 minutes ago, Stef said:

But, why tho? Why would that be the highest possibility? What’s the MET gonna do for the single that releasing any other Friday in May wont? 

Why would she tease LG6, change all her profile pictures and headers to GAGA notes ( a tattoo she did just recently considering we know she likes to tattoo her album names) & go in silence for over a month just to post a MET Gala outfit post?

It could be possible but it's just...odd.

+ Admin (who is a reliable source because he is in contact with Bobby as far as I know) & Mr. S from ATRL who has been right with everything so far (also right just recently with Beyonce's new released demo). They both said that a single IS coming and May is the month.

PlastiscGuy
5 minutes ago, Stef said:

Promotion? Although Gaga can announce the song and release it later, I don't think it'd have the same impact...

PG.

Delulu
5 minutes ago, Stef said:

She has ignored major stuff for PR, she's gone for a reason and the first time we know she's making a public appearance is MET.

f*** u pop music

River

It'll be overshadowed by May the 4th be with you:neyde:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Economy

We get it. May 3rd is the most likely date out of all the Fridays for a release...

I agree! Most of us agree

We don't need 5838473622 more threads saying May 3rd might be a release 

angry hate GIF

Economy
29 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

Why would she tease LG6, change all her profile pictures and headers to GAGA notes ( a tattoo she did just recently considering we know she likes to tattoo her album names) & go in silence for over a month just to post a MET Gala outfit post?

It could be possible but it's just...odd.

+ Admin (who is a reliable source because he is in contact with Bobby as far as I know) & Mr. S from ATRL who has been right with everything so far (also right just recently with Beyonce's new released demo). They both said that a single IS coming and May is the month.

I didn't know the Admin had contact with Bobby :duck:

Davian
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

I didn't know the Admin had contact with Bobby :duck:

He doesn’t:huntyga:

It’s just proven by Bobby himself that Admin’s claims were false:duck:

What you want Lady GagađŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinađŸ„‚

Archived