Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

MARINA - Love + Fear Q&A (Live Now!)

nickkoko

Featured Posts

Phaye Monster

She seemed so happy and upbeat throughout all of this, it made me so happy:sara:

She should do more livestreams with Jess! They're such a perfect duo

All of the snippets sounded great, I expected Believe In Love to be a ballad but I'm very impressed with it so far

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

bpmMonkey

She said she listened to LG6 and it’s gonna be Electra Hearts little sister! 

I really wasn’t planing to watch the whole thing but ended up doing exactly so. It was wonderful to see her taking her time to answer and think about the question. Believe in love sounds amazing btw. 

She mentioned that the upcoming tour won't have a band??? Like why?? Literally the only pop concerts without a live band are upcoming artists with no budget for a band  :saladga:

This actually makes me sad. I LIVED for the live instrumentation of all her songs. The arrangements with the FROOT era band were especially incredible.

And her drummer that’s been with her for the past three albums? Brb crying :cryga:

beaublue

BELIEVE IN LOVE sounds SO GOOD!!! Life Is Strange is also really f***ing great, this is like my favorite Marina album so far I really vibe with every song on this record. I mean I've always vibed with her music but not in this way...

matteonster

Did she mention something like announcing a Europe part of the tour outside the UK sometime? I know she’s going to be here and there for some festivals but I hope there’s no way that she’s not doing a proper leg here too.

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

Phaye Monster
12 minutes ago, matteonster said:

Did she mention something like announcing a Europe part of the tour outside the UK sometime? I know she’s going to be here and there for some festivals but I hope there’s no way that she’s not doing a proper leg here too.

She said "there's more to come"

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

matteonster

Wow that’s great news, thanks! :kiss:

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

crybrowz

I skipped over the snippets because I want to be surprised but if she pulls a INHA with this song I will sue her

Like we've already heard Emotional Machine and that is NOT it 

TEMPLE
17 hours ago, Amphetamine said:

I skipped over the snippets because I want to be surprised but if she pulls a INHA with this song I will sue her

It’s the same chord progression though, so it was probably just an early idea. 

22 hours ago, Amphetamine said:

Spoiler alert but there's no song like this on the album :( 

Like someone said above, it's most likely an early demo of Emotional Machine

Archived