FKA twigs - Cellophane

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaybeKermit

OMG im dying

For real... I was at Dawn's concert in Brussels a couple of hours ago and I saw this and I screaaaaaammmeeeeeeddddd

Finding out my fave is releasing tomorrow during the ckncert of my other fave....ugh too much

Video looks very Two Weeks-ish <3 soooooo excited

thatfoxyfeeling

Are we finally gonna get LP2? I’m so excited to hear new music from her, M3LL155X gave me life but it’s been sooo long. 

whore

“Cellophane” will be coming in two hours.

This better be the album that has “Youth,” “Yes Yes Yes,” and “Wound Up” :madge:

McYves

Wait, she's the girl with Marina, Florence and Lana in this picture right?

lana-florence-fka-marina.jpg

If she's friends with these queens I wanna know about her! Can someone recommend me her best album or single please?

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

whore
Just now, McYves said:

If she's friends with these queens I wanna know about her! Can someone recommend me her best album or single please?

Yes but she’s not just “that girl” she’s definitely one of the best R&B artists in modern time. She only has one album, LP1, but songs I recommend:

”Hide,” “Papi Pacify,” “Ultraviolet,” “Two Weeks,” “Pendulum,” “Kicks” (my all-time fave), and “Mothercreep” are standouts in her discography. The gays also love “Water Me,” “Video Girl,” “Figure 8,” and “Glass & Patron” 

Suspiria
8 minutes ago, McYves said:

Depends what you like... pretty much everything she's ever released has been unanimously praised as flawless lol.

Her album LP1 is more "pop" ish if you like that - Two Weeks is her most famous single, and arguably her most pop-like (its a BOP).

Her EPs are more experimental - M3LL155X is probably her "darkest".

OP: FINALLY. This better be iconic - I have faith it will be.

McYves
Just now, Possibly Maybe said:

Yes but she’s not just “that girl” she’s definitely one of the best R&B artists in modern time. She only has one album, LP1, but songs I recommend:

”Hide,” “Papi Pacify,” “Ultraviolet,” “Two Weeks,” “Pendulum,” “Kicks” (my all-time fave), and “Mothercreep” are standouts in her discography. The gays also love “Water Me,” “Video Girl,” “Figure 8,” and “Glass & Patron” 

I don't know her.gif BUT that doesn't mean I disrespect her or whatever. I'm gonna listen to every song! Thanks :D

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

latina twilight
12 minutes ago, McYves said:

She only has one full lenght album as for now, it's called LP1. She also has three EP if you want just a quick introduction (I would recommend M3LL155X because it's her latest release).

For songs, my personal favorites are Kicks, Figure 8, Glass and Patron, Ache and Water Me. Her most succesful single is Two Weeks.

Check out some live performances, that's where she is at her full glory.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

• CyanLights changed the title to FKA twigs - Cellophane

Archived