💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Frederic's Inconsistencies

edengowon

Featured Posts

LUO YI

Your thread gets closed for bullying :ladyhaha:

OT: kind of agree. But sometimes it's not the hair for me, it's the make up. :emma:

The night sky tells all

JR Gg
1 minute ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

It's an opinion thread... so yes it is a matter of preference

I guess at least we can agree on Freddie being highly skilled.

Some people speak of him like he's untalented and an amateur. Like lmao, an amateur can't even do the the hairdos he does.

Edonis

I feel like because there are "inconsistencies" it should tell you less about Frederic's abilities and more about what Gaga wants :ohwell:

Don't forget that this is the same guy who has been with her through most of her career and was responsible for a lot of the looks you guys like from 2009-2013...maybe the style has less to do with his abilities and more to do with what Gaga wants? :huntyga:

edengowon
Just now, JR Gg said:

I guess at least we can agree on Freddie being highly skilled.

Some people speak of him like he's untalented and an amateur. Like lmao, an amateur can't even do the the hairdos he does.

Oh yes he's definitely skilled

I just shared my opinion on a few of his styles, I never doubted how skilled he is :firega:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

munty hunty
Just now, Edonis said:

I feel like because there are "inconsistencies" it should tell you less about Frederic's abilities and more about what Gaga wants :ohwell:

Don't forget that this is the same guy who has been with her through most of her career and was responsible for a lot of the looks you guys like from 2009-2013...maybe the style has less to do with his abilities and more to do with what Gaga wants? :huntyga:

THIS

im sure he provides some creative input at times, but ultimately Gaga gets the final say in what she wants to look like. the styles that she chooses are obviously what she likes

free my mind

edengowon
Just now, Edonis said:

Did I ever say that I liked EVERY look from 2009 to 2013?

But I do agree, as another member said, I think it's the short haired looks that don't look as good imo 

Ariana Grindr
11 minutes ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

I have eyes. You don't have to be a hair stylist to critique hair. That's like saying you have to be a musician to critique musicians.

Lol just cause you have eyes doesn’t mean you can see hunny....:oops:

Miel

In Freddie's defense, the last two pieces shown in OP (from Jazz and Piano) are hair pieces specifically developed for a quick change. They are inherently going to be of different quality and structure than, say, a large-scale ceremony, where her team will have more time to work on hair and makeup and couture directly on Gaga herself.

That said, I still love those pieces. They're a little kooky and weird, which is a little dash of classic "Gaga" that she always throws in with her jazz shows. They did similar work during the C2C tour.

3 points in and ready for more

Miel
34 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

i usually like his hairstyles, but he will NEVER be forgiven for the mess that was..

lady_gaga_hair-golden_globes_2019-embed-

.. this bagel on her head :messga:

I always go back and forth with this style, omg. On one hand, the symmetrical pieces on the side are just so odd, and it really does look like a blueberry cream cheese bagel.

On the other hand, the color is absolutely gorgeous, and to have her hair complement her dress was such a bold move for the carpet. I don't throw this word around a lot, but honestly? Iconic.

3 points in and ready for more

ImTired
59 minutes ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

Frederic Aspiras can be an incredible hair stylist... that's undeniable. However he has no consistency with his styles, he can do something amazing and powerful one week, and something really quite dodgy another week. Here's some examples...

latest?cb=20190308103354latest?cb=20190125030706latest?cb=20190108231450

^ These are some absolutely phenomenal styles. The one on the right at Sam Elliott's footprint ceremony was so timeless, simple and stunning. However...

latest?cb=20190130011755latest?cb=20190125195936latest?cb=20190125203549

^ These styles really do not compare to the first three. The SAG awards one looked flat, floppy and sweaty. And the Jazz and Piano ones look like Freddie was trying knit with Gaga's hair. 

This is not a hate thread, just a thread showing why I criticise Frederic and my opinions on some of his styles. He is definitely not untalented or bad at his job. 

wrong gordon ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

I love the J&P hairdos.... :triggered:

edengowon
12 minutes ago, ECORONA said:

Lol just cause you have eyes doesn’t mean you can see hunny....:oops:

Okay... I have working eyes :interestinga:

artElias
50 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

lady_gaga_hair-golden_globes_2019-embed-

off topic but what is happening to her neck in this picture :what:

Antichrist