Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna NOT attending Gaga's MET Gala

dit

Featured Posts

Bradley

The question asked 'Are you ready for the MET?'

not 'Are you going to the MET?'

I could say 'I am not ready for something!!!" and it actually means I am so excited for something.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
davflz

If she's not coming then cancel the whole thing :madge:

Almost everyone's outfit at the Met is always completely unimaginative garbage. Rihanna and usually like 4-5 other people max. deliver good looks. And the theme is camp this year :poot: Don't let that opportunity go Riri :messga:

Quartz

Gaga: Follows Rihanna on Instagram

Rihanna: Cancels Gaga by snubbing her Met Gala 

:ladyhaha:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

LilyLark

I can't with  y'all (I hope some of you are joking).

First of all, it's not Gaga's Met Gala. It's the Met Gala being co-hosted by Serena Williams, Harry Styles, and Gaga. Gaga isn't responsible for the d*mn thing, they have celeb hosts every year and it's more a publicity thing than anything else. Secondly, she's  not saying she isn't going. She said she isn't ready or isn't going to make people gag. Reading comprehension. And IF she doesn't go, it's probably got jack to do with Gaga and more to do with the fact that the Met Gala has been snubbed more and more by celebs over the years. Why are you all a bunch of drama llamas convinced Gaga is responsible for everything or someone must be snubbing her? Gaga's hardly the center of Rihanna's world, she's not even the center of the Met Gala as Serena is a bigger celeb than Gaga AND Rihanna.

LilyLark
49 minutes ago, dit said:

well I hope so :cryga: I just saw this thread on that other site title like this and htought maybe I did not understands something 

Which site? Cause if they are trying to frame it as Rihanna snubbing Gaga (which is a dumb as h*ll far reach for drama for multiple reasons), I want to avoid that click-bait trash on  site that's clearly wanting people to drag women). And yeah, it looks like she said she's not ready...not that she's not going.

LilyLark
27 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

It always feels like real celebrities avoid Gagita like the plague. 

viola davis poc fc GIF

I know you're joking, but some stans actually believe this which has always been weird to me. I even saw some posting that after the Grammys, when Janelle had posted a cute pic of herself with Gaga so it was like wut?

Just because Gaga isn't bffs with every famous person in the world doesn't mean they snub her (I can think of plenty of other celebs who mostly hang with non famous people). And besides, John Legend, Pharrell, Taylor Swift, and a bunch of other celebs went to her 30th B-Day party and a ton of celebs went to Enigma, so it's hardly like stans never see other celebs associating with her.  So many LM want drama and catfights and Taylor/Katy and Cardi/Nicki messiness for some reason.

Bonkers

@LilyLark you make good points.  Now get an avatar before we gag.

:wtfga::wtfga::wtfga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Archived