Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jamie-Lynn Spears comments about the hate she is getting and Britney

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

for anyone who doesn't know the video Jamie Lynn posted it was from 2007, where random people in that neighbourhood were shouting at britney telling her 'to get the f*** out of their neighbourhood as nobody wants her there' and Jamie-Lynn then responded to a woman to 'move the f*** out then'

i feel bad jamie lynn is getting sent so much hate too :saladga: also this video highlights how disgusting people were with britney back then.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

ElectricKing

Fame is such a killer. Just look at what state fame has left Britney in here.

I could never be famous.

Regina George

Everything about this situation is messy. 

Bradley
19 minutes ago, GAGAJANDRO said:

Please, can everyone stop talking about this? 

Seriously if ur having a hard time, do u want the media to know that and report it ww so everyone else would know? I don’t think so

please, it is ruining her health even more, she’s human after all

I think there's difference between sending love and positive vibes towards Britney and spreading hatred on her family.

At least I know the Britney fans would never wish anything bad upon her.

Gimme More
29 minutes ago, GAGAJANDRO said:

Please, can everyone stop talking about this? 

Seriously if ur having a hard time, do u want the media to know that and report it ww so everyone else would know? I don’t think so

please, it is ruining her health even more, she’s human after all

the reason people are posting about this is in britney's interest as a lot of people think something very fishy is going on with her team and how she is being treated. the girl is being medicated for a disorder she has not been diagnosed with :saladga: we're not asking for her medical details, we are asking someone properly investigate this to make sure things are being dealt with ethically and legally and to check britney is doing ok.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, GAGAJANDRO said:

Yes But ppl says she’s just trying to get attention and wants to “get back her career”

That is really ****ed up, so please people, let her rest for God’s sake:saladga:

i've not saw anyone say britney is trying to get attention and to get back to her career :saladga:

britney has said multiple times how much she hates being in the spotlight, she definitely has not done anything for attention. i love britney but the majority of fans i have saw on exhale and online would rather her retire than be forced to work if that's something she doesn't want to do.

we want her to 'rest' but people are worried about her and there are many reasons not to trust her team, she can't even hire her own lawyer, that is why people are speaking up for her. (not trying to start an argument just showing why people are being so vocal)

#JusticeForBritney ♡

babyboo

Uh right.. so predictable she chose to use the 'you dont understand' card. If there's no shady shits going on she/her father should just let britney speak out about this whole ordeal. She may be family but this family has proven to be corrupt time and time again

warioaddams

Jamie Lynn trying to play the victim card, oh please. We know she was there 10 years but where has she been lately. Hasn't she noticed how changed her sister is by this conservatorship. She definetely isn't happy with it and she hasn't done nothing! 

Ally Campana

Read the entire thread if y’all have time. She’s trapped. Legally. I feel so bad for her.

Does it matter? Damage is done

BgRaEgTaT

Britney’s dad is the real monster in all of this. I cannot believe the details that have been coming out recently. He is the villain just wait...:classy:

Archived