Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Team LG planning the new era by ear?

Stef

Featured Posts

Stef

As per the most recent update from Mr. S. April isn’t happening anymore. His new window that he received is May. But even THAT isn’t a confirmed possibility. 

He originally was told that the single was in March and the album was in April. Then the single was in April and the album in May. Now he’s been told news just about a song. And that isn’t confirmed. And nothing about the potential window for the album. 

Theres obviously a reason that he’s been able to successfully foresee every other artists release. He teased Taylor before she announced. He spilled Thank U Next’s surprise single drop and the album release date. He told the hive that there would be a new demo on the streaming release of lemonade (there was). He let P!nk fans know the release of What About Us before she even teased the behind the scenes filming. 

All he’s been able to give us for far is approximate windows that aren’t even confirmed. He constantly has to apologise for not being able to be more specific. 

It’s clear to see that Gaga’s team haven’t locked down ****. There’s, in turn no deals in place, to launch the single successfully in its debut week as he would have heard whispers in that regard to give a more specific date. He/his partner has access to a UMG database which lists all upcoming music. Gaga isn’t on that, meaning they’re really just gonna decide on a date last minute and hope it works. :omg:

How y’all feeling about that?

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Stef
5 minutes ago, GAGAJANDRO said:

The fact that u still believe insiders...:madge:

I resent dumb cryptic “truth is in my lipstick hur dur hur” clowns. I do have time for reliable sources who have legitimate information that has come to fruition, time and time again. Mr. S and his connection to the industry, or, at the very least, industry personnel, is undeniable. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Linus Gaga

I hope the end of April or before Met Gala, all these guessing game and wait will finally be finished.

Yes, like someone said it's fun and it's part of this fanbase, but sometimes it's tired to expect and disappoint something and have to wait another month (Even though not GAGA's fault) :ohno: Always remember the time I sat in front of my ipad in the early morning and waited for the ARTPOP app. I got hyped many days before it entered"00Days", the meltdown at the end was sooooo hard:toofunny: i wanna cry

Hit me a message and say hi !

JR Gg
29 minutes ago, Stef said:

As per the most recent update from Mr. S. April isn’t happening anymore. His new window that he received is May. But even THAT isn’t a confirmed possibility. 

He originally was told that the single was in March and the album was in April. Then the single was in April and the album in May. Now he’s been told news just about a song. And that isn’t confirmed. And nothing about the potential window for the album. 

Theres obviously a reason that he’s been able to successfully foresee every other artists release. He teased Taylor before she announced. He spilled Thank U Next’s surprise single drop and the album release date. He told the hive that there would be a new demo on the streaming release of lemonade (there was). He let P!nk fans know the release of What About Us before she even teased the behind the scenes filming. 

All he’s been able to give us for far is approximate windows that aren’t even confirmed. He constantly has to apologise for not being able to be more specific. 

It’s clear to see that Gaga’s team haven’t locked down ****. There’s, in turn no deals in place, to launch the single successfully in its debut week as he would have heard whispers in that regard to give a more specific date. He/his partner has access to a UMG database which lists all upcoming music. Gaga isn’t on that, meaning they’re really just gonna decide on a date last minute and hope it works. :omg:

I believe this is what Gaga meant by a surprise drop :ally:

But if you're insinuating that Gaga's team is incompetent, I don't think so tbh. Remember, Bobby is the one that handled the BTW promotion. He's strategic af. So probably because they want to keep it a secret?

davflz

it just shows that her team is indecisive and kind of a mess :triggered: 

honestly I still think she should have just released a month ago when the Oscar hype was there and no one major was releasing :madge:

You made some good points. A lot of Gaga's teams decisions seem rushed, improvised and last minute but at the same time they've pulled off brilliant things before. Just gotta agree that it is sketchy and worrisome that she is the ONLY artist he spoke about that he got wrong many times due to her / her team pushing the release back. It's not even a conspiracy or whatever...it's pretty much a fact at this point. 

Guest Anisko

This is exactly what I was thinking about...  It's a shame that her team can't handle a release date. 

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, Stef said:

of course they will have deals on lock, but most of them can be changed. but we have some fix moments like the met gala and enigma, they propably have a few dates to chose from and now they think strategic wich one is the best to push the button.

Taide

Nnnn this is making me nervous. Imagine if they decide to drop the single one day and then someone (A star) else releases the same day. Not here for Applause vs Roar 2.0.

They should just set a date and go with it. The single release is shaping up to be a huge mess.

Or maybe people don’t know **** and they keep saying it changed so they keep fooling y’all when nothing comes lol

FfFfFfFF

I don't understand why having a fixed schedule is better than going with the flow except for getting promo slots  (which can still be reserved either way). :oprah:

She'll probably release something crazy and camp for the Met gala.

Isn't that a pretty obvious date for everyone to get hyped for?

GagaUnderYou
1 hour ago, JR Gg said:

I believe this is what Gaga meant by a surprise drop :ally:

But if you're insinuating that Gaga's team is incompetent, I don't think so tbh. Remember, Bobby is the one that handled the BTW promotion. He's strategic af. So probably because they want to keep it a secret?

Troy Carter was still working with Gaga during BTW. Bobby became her official manager with promotion and around the Roseland performances/G.U.Y era. Gaga even posted a selfie congratulating him.

GagaUnderYou

It sucks that her team is taking this long to release any info about her new music. She has momentum right now, the world is listening. 

Archived