💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyonce’s Lemonade now streaming on Apple Music and Spotify

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

Gagz4Gaga

Never had Tidal and I only listened by illegally downloading the digital mp3 copies. So, the album as easily available on streaming apps is very convenient indeed.

The Beyhive is being spoiled right now, I am actually very jealous. :bradley:

nostalgia’s for geeks

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook

I’m about to get my fix on tonight :tony:

Lemonade.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

God, Love Drought punches tf out of me even to this date. 

One of the standouts/highlights of her discography for me. 

BlingNotTheMusic

I know Sorry (Demo) is considered old but I feel like she definitely rerecorded this style. It's cool to hear it but there's just something about the *punch in the original :huntyga:

baptism

"the beyhive is being spoiled" by her (her label) putting an album on spotify that came out in 2016 that she should have put on streaming services three years ago? lmao.

jay z tried to **** up streaming for everyone and all he did was make everyone have to illegal listen to his and beyonces music. wooooooooooooof. 

RAMROD

Will play this album for 1,5000th time, except this time on streaming.

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, baptism said:

"the beyhive is being spoiled" by her (her label) putting an album on spotify that came out in 2016 that she should have put on streaming services three years ago? lmao.

jay z tried to **** up streaming for everyone and all he did was make everyone have to illegal listen to his and beyonces music. wooooooooooooof. 

BY everyone you mean y'all cheap people, y'all even illegal download Gaga's music :fan:

Bey fans mostly purchased it on CD or iTunes, see all how many BEYHives on the front row at Coachella, which isn't cheap, just to cheer on her? Exactly. :gayhat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Galagala

So this is what that insider talked about last week.

She said there will be something from Beyonce called "Young Wild,and free"

It's lyrics from "Sorry"

Gagz4Gaga
12 minutes ago, baptism said:

All these words yet you will still stream and listen to Lemonade on either Spotify or AM. Woof don’t hurt yourself. :ohwell:

nostalgia’s for geeks

Archived