💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyonce’s Lemonade now streaming on Apple Music and Spotify

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

Gov Hooka
10 hours ago, baptism said:

Maybe you could teach me how to make stickers!

Lol why are you so pressed. It’s embarrassing :awkney:

you could literally say the same things about Gaga and point out other inconsistencies in her artistry.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
baptism
13 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Lol why are you so pressed. It’s embarrassing :awkney:

you could literally say the same things about Gaga and point out other inconsistencies in her artistry.

You must really like stickers.

Does it really matter how many people made the damn songs do you think every pop star of the past 60 years has wrote all their songs? Whitney? Britney? Cher? Even Madonna. If the songs good it's good who cares how it was made, Beyonce is the vehicle for delivering the songs and she does it flawlessly. Comparing Gaga is stupid, two very different artists.

La Rosalia

I’d rather have 12 writers come up with great songs than just a few of them writing Swines, Donatellas, etc

Jose P
22 minutes ago, _Scheisse said:

I’d rather have 12 writers come up with great songs than just a few of them writing Swines, Donatellas, etc

:triggered: Taste has left the chat.

latina twilight

Can you guys just listen to the f*cking album? Or any other album you like?

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

RodeckDanny

Omg Imma listen to it hahah i can't believe i never did just because the Tidal thing wouldn't let me do it comfortably

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Judas Oyster
18 hours ago, ReRe said:

God, Love Drought punches tf out of me even to this date. 

One of the standouts/highlights of her discography for me. 

I kind of found it boring when the album first came out and downloaded it illegally. Heard the album a couple of times and had 6 Inch and Hold up as favorites.

But I watched the documentary/concert film on Netflix some days ago and I noticed Love drough again. And now I heard it again on Spotify. I like it very well now too! It's so relaxing. I love the combination of the trap elements thrughout all the song with such good but slow and deep vocals 😍

AshIey

I noticed this when I opened Spotify earlier, I forgot what a great album it was. I hope in the future she releases her music on all platforms so more people can listen to it.

Stephen

I LOVE this album except for the ballads idk why :laughga:

kissupandrubupandfeelup annoys me and the others are boring :bradley:

The rest is killer. I was in the audience for B's 2016 VMA performance and she shook me to my core that night :tony:

TEETHTEETH

After 3 years of her holding it back, I think I'll pass. She can have it. Sorry not sorry. 

Archived