Beyonce’s Lemonade now streaming on Apple Music and Spotify

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
baptism
23 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

BY everyone you mean y'all cheap people, y'all even illegal download Gaga's music :fan:

Bey fans mostly purchased it on CD or iTunes, see all how many BEYHives on the front row at Coachella, which isn't cheap, just to cheer on her? Exactly. :gayhat:

Lol I have a Spotify membership so I pay my music and have purchased everything Gaga has ever released numerous times so idk about that

18 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

All these words yet you will still stream and listen to Lemonade on either Spotify or AM. Woof don’t hurt yourself. :ohwell:

I listened to it three years ago, probably won't listen again except to Don't Hurt Yourself occasionally.

Anyway, a reminder to everyone that it took an average of seven people, mostly men, to write one song on Lemonade. There are also no female producers credited on the record apart from Beyonce herself, who, obviously, did very little if anything. The majority are also white. Truly a black feminist icon! x

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, baptism said:

Lol I have a Spotify membership so I pay my music and have purchased everything Gaga has ever released numerous times so idk about that

Maybe you did, but did the rest of the people in this fan base tho, :huntyga: that is exactly we're talking about here, the general stuff, so it is not an attack to you. We saw differences how other fan bases treated their idol and how Monster did to Gaga. LBR most Monsters are cheap and entitled. Unlike some other fan bases who try to save the last of their pennies to get their faves new CD or attending their shows.  :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

9 minutes ago, baptism said:

I listened to it three years ago, probably won't listen again except to Don't Hurt Yourself occasionally.

Anyway, a reminder to everyone that it took an average of seven people, mostly men, to write one song on Lemonade. There are also no female producers credited on the record apart from Beyonce herself, who, obviously, did very little if anything. The majority are also white. Truly a black feminist icon! x

🙄

Joaco95
38 minutes ago, baptism said:

There is no female producer on joanne too lmao but whatever u tried sis

nodandsmile
48 minutes ago, baptism said:

Why are you so angry?  

iheartradio music awards 2016 rihanna GIF

sillynate

Aww I was really perched for the poetry too :( OH WELL AT LEAST I CAN BOP TO HOLD UP 

baptism
1 hour ago, Joaco95 said:

There is no female producer on joanne too lmao but whatever u tried sis

There are 2.8 writers per song on Joanne versus the 7 per song on Lemonade. There are seven total producers including Gaga on Joanne. There are 11 writers total on Joanne. Contrast that with the sixteen writers on the song 'Hold Up' ALONE on Lemonade.

But of course, I was talking about Beyonce and all of the men that make her a great feminist icon, not Gaga.

You tried though! x

P.S. Look how many people are pressed by the truth hehe

tomdsgn

I’m so confused. I’ve had (and barely listened to) Lemonade on Apple Music for ages and I definitely never bought it?

MarryTheSequins
33 minutes ago, baptism said:

There are 2.8 writers per song on Joanne versus the 7 per song on Lemonade. There are seven total producers including Gaga on Joanne. There are 11 writers total on Joanne. Contrast that with the sixteen writers on the song 'Hold Up' ALONE on Lemonade.

But of course, I was talking about Beyonce and all of the men that make her a great feminist icon, not Gaga.

You tried though! x

P.S. Look how many people are pressed by the truth hehe

and a bunch of those writers are because of the sampling on that song. Admit you don't like Beyoncé and go outside sis

baptism
Just now, MarryTheSequins said:

and a bunch of those writers are because of the sampling on that song. Admit you don't like Beyoncé and go outside sis

How many songs does it take to slap together ONE Beyonce song? Yikes. You just made it even worse.

Anyway, I like Destiny's Child and I like SOME Beyonce music, but I am not buying into the contrived persona that a bunch of men constructed for her that she plays so well. Not good. I stan authenticity. 

Archived