Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga vocally declining?

fathermonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think she is declining vocally. But her voice will change for sure with age. It's inevitable. And I wished she didn't smoke. It's just so bad for her voice.

LaLa
1 minute ago, raragaga said:

giphy.gif

I was just about to look for a gif but this exactly sums up my feeling, so thanks lol

2School4Cool

I personally don’t think it is. She’s my favorite vocalist, and she sounds better than most of the others out there making music.

See The Best In Everyone

RAMROD

Naw. Is changing but not declining. It is called aging. Thanks for coming to my TED Talks. :gayhat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

KatieJudasGaga4

Definitely not, people compare her 2015 Oscars to her 2019 Oscars performances and I'm like why? They are both sung very different. She definitely improved her singing when she sings her past hits like Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, Paparazzi, Telephone , Alejandro, etc

beaublue

No, if anything her voice has gotten stronger & improved overall in quality & consistency

derpmonster

Jesus Christ no. She has got much better. One or two performances where her voice breaks doesn't change it. 2014 Gaga couldn't come close to singing the ASIB soundtrack, sorry.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, glagerfeld said:

INLA says hi. Theres your answer.

Came here to say this :ladyhaha::ally::trollga:

Archived