4 hours ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

Comparing 2015 Oscars to 2019 Oscars, yes

Lmao, 2 months long preparation VS ONE DAY preparation

+ She sang the lows way better in Shallow

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lilmunzter

I honestly don’t think so. As this album was quoted “ ARTPOP’s little sister” I’m sure she’ll come thru with them pipes and deliver us some eargasms :vegas:

LGMonster95

Literally wtf is this question? Have you heard A Star Is Born soundtrack? If anything else that's an improve, she has been singing on that album in such ways that I never heard her before doing it. Her voice as of today has never sounded better 

FfFfFfFF

Her voice cracked while singing Shallow at the Oscars. Voice cracks is always a red flag. 

He8MyHeart
5 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

wait she smokes cigarettes? i thought it was only weed she smokes :(

She smokes clove cigars which are just as bad as cigarettes.

idk to me it sounds like she's been straining more and is having a harder time hitting the high notes. Sometimes I feel she has to put in effort when she belts compared to 2015 where she sang effortlessly. Just me though. 

Economy

The 2019 Oscars definitely was subpar vocally by her standards but that can happen at any time to any singer for a number of reasons

Unless what happened at Oscars starts to become a regular thing we can call it just an off day

If anything I think ASIB is her best vocal album to date

I still worry about her long term vocal health with her smoking tho (and health overall)

PerfectGUY
6 hours ago, glagerfeld said:

INLA says hi. Theres your answer.

INLA was recorded early 2017 though :ohwell:

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Sneaky said:

Literally no one says that:laughga:

Actually, on the "Is Beyonce Overrated" thread, some people were saying this.

Nikolai Barrow

Furthest thing from. It improves each era. Monsters are just paranoid and insecure 

Sherry

Going through puberty again :ladyhaha: Is just a joke. 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

ModernEcstasy

I haven’t noticed it getting worse yet. 

However, I watched the Coachella set yesterday and realised how bad she actually sounded. 

Mid she continues to smoke, then yes it will decline 

He8MyHeart

Some of these responses :fail: If you think her vocal range hasn't diminished, you're deluded. I'm just glad she has acting to fall back on because if she keeps smoking like she does, her singing career is down the toilet.

VOLANTIS

I don't believe she is vocally declining at all. However I think she doesn't rehearse her performances as much as she used to. And it's understandable considering her health. But I think that's why it seems like she's straining when she's just not counting her breathing. I don't believe she has taken part in heavy rehearsals that require her to track dancing and singing since Super Bowl.

I do think she should be vary about the facts smoking could have on her voice though. The fact that she's still continuing to do so saying a big f*** you to Tony, Elton and Stevie Wonder when they warned her about it is kind of reckless.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived