Stefani Tee
opinion

MEGARATE || Mariah Carey #1 to Infinity

Featured Posts

RudraCNG

How I didn't see this thread before? I'm in if you don't mind!

• Love 1

Mirages
12 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

How I didn't see this thread before? I'm in if you don't mind!

Of course we don't mind :party:The more the merrier :kara:

• Thanks 1

FentyGa

i legit thought abt doing this skdsks

imma join!

• Love 1

Mirages
25 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

i legit thought abt doing this skdsks

imma join!

mariah carey GIF by The Voice

Yaaas!

Mirages

@geishababe @Alexander Levi @LoveNathe @Jewels n Drugs @The Bling @fabskt @Gimme More @RudraCNG @Fame Romance @FentyGa

Daaaahlings I know the deadline for submission is already passed, but I have a lot of work so I decided to extend it, if you still wanna participate puhlease send me your rates until June, 7th.  

or not whatever GIF by Mariah Carey

Already voted - @KatieJudasGaga4 @PinkPop @Davian @Nuggets @GAGAJANDRO @teenagechrist @dimitristhe @SamanthaC @Widows Kiss @doppelganger @Phoebe Buffay @Twitter  @Animal Claws

The CEREMONY will be held on June, 8th, I will specify the time the day before. Can't wait to see yall and for some of yall to get dragged cause  one of you is constantly from the top to the bottom the the lowest rater :toofunny:

mariah carey 2019 bbmas GIF by Billboard Music Awards

@DiamondKing bish if you develop good taste in the meantime you can still participate :stalkga: otherwise stick to Ari :cryga: JK...you know I had to drag you at least once during the ceremony and if you don't attend I have to get it out of my system...But thank you for your signature We Belong Together :heart:

• Like 4
  • LMAO 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, Mirages said:

A friendly reminder that you have one week left to submit your rates dahlings...

@Alexander Levi @LoveNathe @Jewels n Drugs @The Bling @fabskt @Gimme More (bish I am counting on you!!!:grr:@RudraCNG @FentyGa @geishababe (your impeccable taste is required the song that is winning right now I just can't deal..)

mariah carey diva GIF

i'm gonna give a warning i may not be able to participate in this megarate or any others for the next two weeks or so! sorry! i have four courseworks in next week, my exams the week after and my masters due the end of june :saladga:

on the bright side i've nearly finished all 4 of my courseworks (just finishing the last one) so i might try and participate during breaks from revision! 

• Love 1

RudraCNG
1 hour ago, Mirages said:

A friendly reminder that you have one week left to submit your rates dahlings...

@Alexander Levi @LoveNathe @Jewels n Drugs @The Bling @fabskt @Gimme More (bish I am counting on you!!!:grr:@RudraCNG @FentyGa @geishababe (your impeccable taste is required the song that is winning right now I just can't deal..)

mariah carey diva GIF

Dahling I'm so sorry I almost forgot about it!

6cfa5ef48c2041fd42344utkys.gif

I will send you my ratings this weekend, promised!

And y'all know what? I just bought a ticket to attend to my very first Mariah's concert in my city for June 10th!! It will be the first time I see her and I'm so excited! Just wanted to share it with y'all :firega:

Edited by RudraCNG
  • Love 1

Mirages
13 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

And y'all know what? I just bought a ticket to attend to my very first Mariah's concert in my city for June 10th!! It will be the first time I see her and I'm so excited! Just wanted to share it with y'all :firega:

I am so jealous! I have never seen her live, she didn't tour Europe for like 15 years and while I lived in the US I didnt have money so I couldnt go see her and when she's playing the closest venue to where I live I am moving to a different country so I can't see her again :selena:

Enjoy the concert though and then let us know how it was :kara:

• Love 1

Jewels n Drugs

just send my rates. may the best bop win

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano
  • YAAAS 1

DiamondKing

Do you already know at what time the ceremony will be? :lolly:

We Belong Together, Mirages ❤

Mirages
12 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

Do you already know at what time the ceremony will be? :lolly:

I have a rough idea, I was thinking around 4pm CET...Does that work?

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1