💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Live stream of #FREEBRITNEY protest West Hollywood

migamiga

Featured Posts

imnotyourbabe10

Hmmm...what kind of conspiracy protest hot mess is this?

giphy.gif

Priorities these days, people.  Trump Protests, what?  Women's March, who? 

shoful

I cant watch it rn. Is it a big or small turnout?

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Stephen

Meh don't make fun of this. It's a real issue. It's not make believe or stan drama. 

migamiga
1 minute ago, shoful said:

I cant watch it rn. Is it a big or small turnout?

there's like 20 people lol and they're playing "toxic" and chanting :awkney:

migamiga
1 minute ago, Steve Nasty said:

Meh don't make fun of this. It's a real issue. It's not make believe or stan drama. 

i don't think anyone is making fun of britney or her condition. it's more so that fans have made a big deal out of he-said-she-said gossip. none of this #freebritney movement is based off facts. no one knows her diagnosis or what is really going on with her.

Lighter
4 minutes ago, Phoebe Buslay said:

i don't think anyone is making fun of britney or her condition. it's more so that fans have made a big deal out of he-said-she-said gossip. none of this #freebritney movement is based off facts. no one knows her diagnosis or what is really going on with her.

Britney’s mom did tho

River
18 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

It looks like they are having fun :duck:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Regina George
32 minutes ago, Phoebe Buslay said:

So you don’t think that Britney herself would stop this if what they are saying are lies? Why doesn’t her team come up with great explanation? Why doesn’t she say anything? It would literally only take her few minutes to post video on instagram of her saying she’s fine and that everything was conspiracy. 

migamiga
2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

So you don’t think that Britney herself would stop this if what they are saying are lies? Why doesn’t her team come up with great explanation? Why doesn’t she say anything? It would literally only take her few minutes to post video on instagram of her saying she’s fine and that everything was conspiracy. 

Apparently she doesn’t have a phone or internet access so she’s unaware of all this and wouldn’t be able to post anything without her teams consent. And maybe her team hasn’t said anything cause it’s a private matter. I’m not saying that it’s not possible there’s abuse but these fans are going off internet/forum gossip. Also since it’s dealing with her mental health it’s a scary thing to deal with. Who knows if what they’re doing could make the situation worse for her. I understand their concern but until we know actual facts, it’s hard to say what the right thing to do is

Archived