💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Boys Noize in NYC May 3rd

Gam

Featured Posts

TheRealJT

as you can see by his schedule he randomly comes to the US on May 3rd and 4th for a random festival and then immediately leaves to do a show out of the country May 11th, coming to New York seems like it’s out of his way. I’m 100% sure he’s going to stay in New York for the MET on May 6th to perform with Gaga. 

LG6 is coming May 3rd. 

Inferno

He does so many shows, his entire instagram story feed is him traveling around performing in different countries. this definitely isnt gaga related.

Inferno
56 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

as you can see by his schedule he randomly comes to the US on May 3rd and 4th for a random festival and then immediately leaves to do a show out of the country May 11th, coming to New York seems like it’s out of his way. I’m 100% sure he’s going to stay in New York for the MET on May 6th to perform with Gaga. 

LG6 is coming May 3rd. 

Is she performing? I mean thats a hard maybe on the performance and a definite no on LG6 dropping on may 3rd lol. MET gala performances aren't professionally recorded anyway right? If she were to hypothetically perform a new track or the lead, it would only be captured on peoples phones if thats the case. and that would also be assuming hes involved with the production on whatever track shes choosing to perform. so thats assuming a lot.

He also comes back to New York on September 1st to do another festival so, idk if him coming to new york in may can immediately be attributed to gaga. it must be one of the US cities he frequents often.

1 hour ago, Gam said:

That's what I was thinking, all these rumours it was coming on the 3rd and now this tweet, very weird :excited2:

Y'all so thirsty, damn 😂🌚

Archived