Katy stuns a new look and ages backward

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs
11 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

tenor.gif?itemid=13612558  y'alls focus on some hair when she's the same person with or without a wig is honestly astounding.

Ofc she’s the same PERSON lmao but you will look different with different hairstyles lol it’s facts 

Gagaism

I probably said that before, she’s one of the prettiest pop stars this time, her eyes are just :diane:

Shipper

She looks like she's in her mid twenties,  and ariana still looks like she's in her mid teens and Gaga isn't releasing anything.  This feels right and very familiar. 

All is right in the world now. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Ryusei
5 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Ofc she’s the same PERSON lmao but you will look different with different hairstyles lol it’s facts 

but that's not gonna change her music. Witness is still witness, she made it when her hair was still long lol

Musery

AmenTheNight

She looks great, but this wig/hair extensions looks kinda flat, she could afford something better I think.

Phaye Monster

Seriously she looks 20 here.. witchcraft:omg:

she’s pretty and she looks happy, good for her. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

IllusionLover

Even if i think she looked good with short hair, I prefer how the long blonde hair looks on her.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Glittertinks

She looks like some kind of fairy :nooo: the blonde hair looks so good on her I am speechless :diane:

ZiggyZiggs
52 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

but that's not gonna change her music. Witness is still witness, she made it when her hair was still long lol

Yea but selling an image is just as important as selling music, especially someone who has relied on their look MOST of their career 🤷🏽‍♂️

Archived