💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

P!nk ft. Khalid - Hurts 2B Human

2School4Cool

Featured Posts

2School4Cool

Today P!nk released the title track off her upcoming album Hurts 2B Human, and it’s a duet with Khalid. I love it! Each song so far sounds completely different, and I’m so excited for the album!

What do you think?

Make sure to stream the song and stream/ buy the album this Friday, April 26!!

See The Best In Everyone

RodeckDanny

I loved this one YAS!

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

TimisaMonster

Marina did it better lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

myluis617

I, as a fan can appreciate anything she puts out. Can't wait to hear her entire album.

Pop Music

I am absolutley in love with this one. My second favorite pre released from the album after can we pretend. Can't wait for marina, p!nk and taylor and my senior prom all this Friday. Can life get any better 

Spoiler

LG6:huntyga:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Harry

I like Pink but this whole album campaign has just felt so rushed - is this a necessary release? She's still touring her last album. This feels like it's gonna be a total non-event and it definitely seems like the impending flop could've been avoided...

Pop Music
4 minutes ago, Harry said:

I like Pink but this whole album campaign has just felt so rushed - is this a necessary release? She's still touring her last album. This feels like it's gonna be a total non-event and it definitely seems like the impending flop could've been avoided...

THIS

Especially since beautiful trauma was a pretty good success and so is the tour. It just felt like the label pushed her to record another album just like the try this era  after missundaztood album / party tour. But so far the music is great so hopefully it's get to the people because I think it's gonna be a monumental record in her career. 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Harry
2 minutes ago, T Swizzle said:

THIS

Especially since beautiful trauma was a pretty good success and so is the tour. It just felt like the label pushed her to record another album just like the try this era  after missundaztood album / party tour.

They should've just let her finish the successful tour on a high note and then focus on putting together a quality project that they could've planned in a clever way. This situation just seems rushed and messy and will now likely be a stain in a discography that has been, for the most part, consistently successful.

Archived