2School4Cool

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

Not one song has been rememberable, kinda disappointing. :rip: 

2School4Cool
2 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

Why the “2B”??

Is she trying to make it look edgy?

I’ve heard a lot of people say this, and I respectfully just want to know how that’s different than Ariana using “thank u, next” instead of “Thank You, Next”

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool
2 hours ago, Harry said:

I like Pink but this whole album campaign has just felt so rushed - is this a necessary release? She's still touring her last album. This feels like it's gonna be a total non-event and it definitely seems like the impending flop could've been avoided...

2 hours ago, T Swizzle said:

THIS

Especially since beautiful trauma was a pretty good success and so is the tour. It just felt like the label pushed her to record another album just like the try this era  after missundaztood album / party tour. But so far the music is great so hopefully it's get to the people because I think it's gonna be a monumental record in her career. 

2 hours ago, Harry said:

They should've just let her finish the successful tour on a high note and then focus on putting together a quality project that they could've planned in a clever way. This situation just seems rushed and messy and will now likely be a stain in a discography that has been, for the most part, consistently successful.

She actually gave an interview today on Ellen, and she said she just had a lot to say and never stopped writing after Beautiful Trauma. I genuinely don’t think she needs this album to a smash hit. She worked with people she wanted to experiment with and just decided to release it. I love all of the music so far, so I agree with you @T Swizzle, I really hope the album gets to as many people as possible!! That being said, I don’t think she cares either way, because her fans will love it. It’s important to note that P!nk fans aren’t the same as other fans, they don't fall under “stan culture,” and I don’t think P!nk cares about stan culture either. She just does what she wants when she wants, and she always delivers quality material. Sorry if this came across as a rant, I just wanted to add my two cents haha. Anyways, I’m beyond stoked for this album!

See The Best In Everyone

Biden Harris 2024

I love punching my P!nk new music stan card 3 times now...All the way to the bank baby !:woot::heart::applause:

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, ILoveGypsyLife said:

I’ve heard a lot of people say this, and I respectfully just want to know how that’s different than Ariana using “thank u, next” instead of “Thank You, Next”

I guess in texting lingo “u” is common, so it’s just an aesthetic thing... but 2B is literally just made up text lingo. I’ve never seen someone use it :ladyhaha:

But that’s detracting from the question...

I just want to know why she would use it.

2School4Cool
11 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I guess in texting lingo “u” is common, so it’s just an aesthetic thing... but 2B is literally just made up text lingo. I’ve never seen someone use it :ladyhaha:

But that’s detracting from the question...

I just want to know why she would use it.

Not trying to distract from the question, I just personally don’t see the difference. I know a lot of people who use letters like 2 or 4 instead of “to” or “for.”

I personally like the “2B,” I think it adds to the aesthetic and makes it more of a fun title. That’s just my opinion though :) 

See The Best In Everyone

dynamite

Sounds like an album of Beautiful Trauma rejects and that album wasn't memorable in the first place. :( 

I'll give it a chance and listen in full though of course.

iCpro

I’m the biggest P!nk stan in the world so it really hurts to say this, but everything about this album is bad so far. For an artist who has in the past been one of the most boundary pushing and with a consistently high quality, this album totally confuses me. It’s basic on a level that even Dula Peep couldn’t achieve. I feel like P!nks completely lost her style since around 2016. Lyrically the quality is still there, but everything else has faded away. I’m Not Dead/Funhouse/Truth About Love was such a strong album trilogy, but since then that P!nk seems to have died :noparty:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Archived