đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

TMZ: Britney has never been formally diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

"We have talked with alot of people in her world. She has NEVER been formally diagnosed as bipolar, but there are signs that mimics that at the very least......... So it's of the utmost importance that she stay on the schedule of the medication" @TMZ 

In what world is a person medicated for an illness she HAS NOT been formally diagnosed about after 11 years, this not schedule medication, it is called drugging someone.

just so you know it is known Britney's team has links with TMZ and TMZ were the first to break the news she was in the mental health facility and were the first to get the recent photos of britney.

Britney's team looks like they are slowly getting exposed.

this whole thing is a mess and disgusting - hope britney gets through this okay :heart:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Regina George

OMG I honestly hope that all this media mess will cause something good and that she’ll finally be out of that mess of a consevatorship. She deserves better and her family is clearly just using her. Sad.

Gimme More

i don't understand how she was sent to a mental facility for not taking meds for a disorder she apparently does not have :saladga:

this whole thing is disgusting and sad, i hope everyone involved gets exposed.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Chris Evans

it's actually infuriating how many tests doctors have to make to make sure it is something like bipolar disorder and not anything else before they start medicating 

the fact that she was never diagnosed raises so many red flags

LaLuna

Okay, so basically, her 2007 meltdown was brought on by her team giving her medication she didn't need?

I can't :saladga:

Gimme More
Just now, Chris Evans said:

it's actually infuriating how many tests doctors have to make to make sure it is something like bipolar disorder and not anything else before they start medicating 

the fact that she was never diagnosed raises so many red flags

it's been 11 years and she's been made to have medication for this long for something she has not even been diagnosed with?! :saladga:

how have they not gave a diagnosis after so long..

#JusticeForBritney ♡

darkchylde

at this point i'm about to  swim through the atlantic and slap the sht out of her team and father

Jenina

I'm unsure if this has any relevance to her situation but I was treated for one of my illnesses for 3 years without being formally diagnosed due to doctors fear of being sued. They said they were afraid of formally giving me a diagnosis and then it being found to be something else and somehow being sued over it so maybe it's that case with her idk

cool

darkchylde
Just now, Gimme More said:

it's been 11 years and she's been made to have medication for this long for something she has not even been diagnosed with?! :saladga:

i can't even start to think the side effects and damage it may have caused if they've been making her take the wrong medicine

River

So many claims but yet 0 evidences.

This parade of rumors and conspiracies is what took her down last time.

The media and those twitter insiders and exposers are feasting from the situation in a shape of savors.

I hope she doesn't know about this, I really do, she's so fragile now, look at her in those pics, I just want to hug her :(

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Gimme More
Just now, Jenina said:

I'm unsure if this has any relevance to her situation but I was treated for one of my illnesses for 3 years without being formally diagnosed due to doctors fear of being sued. They said they were afraid of formally giving me a diagnosis and then it being found to be something else and somehow being sued over it so maybe it's that case with her idk

i just don't understand how there is no diagnosis after two 5150 holds, a conservatorship that has been in place for 11 years. you'd think if something so serious as a conservatorship was in place that they'd want to confirm what the issue was with her to confirm the reasoning for putting her into a conservatorship :saladga: this whole thing angers me.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Who is the doctor that gave her medication without diagnosing her? im confused! and how did the court allow conservatorship without proof from doctor that she is mentally ill!?

Gimme More

OMG THIS IN FROM EXHALE, THEY ARE LIKE THE FBI:

Katie Price set up her own paparazzi shoots from this company called Backgrid. The recently released pictures of Brit has the label "Backgrid" at the lower left corner, the same  Backgrid that Katie used as fake paparazzi. This basically comfirms that the whole sighting was staged, doesn't it?

swipe right

^ from a user on Exhale

D4x-UOcWsAs6eXg.jpg

So this could vouch that Team B paid for people to take those pictures of her.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived