đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be here for a VR concert?

CommonWhiteGirl

Featured Posts

CommonWhiteGirl

So we were talking about virtual reality (VR) in one of my classes and it got me thinking about something that I don't think has been done before (so correct me if I'm mistaken). But would you be here for Gaga doing a VR concert? Like, she would still do a tour and everything but for those who can't afford to go or can't make it out to see her, it would be the next best thing. 

For example, since Enigma is already video game themed (kinda) and since she's only performing in Vegas, I think it would be cool if she did a  VR taping, or whatever the technical term is, and sell it as an app or something that you can use VR goggles on. IDK how practical or affordable this idea is but I think it would be pretty cool and maybe it would catch on with other artists, so you can experience their shows in a way without actually going to their shows.  Maybe the tech aspect isn't quite there yet but I think it'd be cool if we eventually got there.

This might be a dumb thought but... let me know what you think.  

There's 360 degree videos of the Joanne World Tour on youtube already. All it takes is one person to bring in a camera for that kind of thing. If it had multiple angles like a tour dvd it would be disorienting in VR.

NewUsername

It could be cool as an extra, for example, next do a normal DVD/BluRay, but not if it meant as an alternative for more/enough tour dates.

Glamourpuss

This is something I have often wondered about. She needs to make this happen and become a pioneer in these types of concerts because it would be ****ing amazing. 

TimisaMonster

Marshmellow did this didnt he?

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Oriane

If you can't afford to go to the concert I'm sure you can't afford the VR equipment either. Maybe in the future.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived