Nino

Will Gaga be Topped?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Will Gaga be Topped?

• Obviously Not
    • Yes, African-American singers Beyonce and Ariana Grande already did
    • I'd top Lady Gaga

Featured Posts

It's been 2 years since Gaga planned a rushed Coachella set, wasn't allowed to have catwalks, and showed up sick with an ASIB reject. They've brought two other main pop girls to the festival since but their sets, even with much more planning and budget, felt lacking in comparison to a handicapped Lady Gaga. Do you think it's even possible for another pop girl to top Lady Gaga's coachella set? If so, who do you think could? Or would it take a new legend to pop up?

Just now, HIMe said:

Gaga's a power top, so there's your answer. 

What if Christian isn't just sad and fat now, but she actually got him pregnant? :udidnt:

1 minute ago, imwoahvicky said:

BlackPink already did tho 

Is that a rock group? :confused: I'm asking about pop girls.

Monster7

Beychella >>> Gagachella

That said, Gaga had like, three days to design the show? She could top it if she headlines it again with more time to prepare

PlastiscGuy

Well, I mean... I tend to more likely bottom, but I would love to top her :poot: 

Wait... 

PG.

imwoahvicky
Just now, Nino said:

Is that a rock group? :confused: I'm asking about pop girls.

silly unnie, you can't hide from me CL stan 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Just now, Monster7 said:

Beychella >>> Gagachella

That said, Gaga had like, three days to design the show? She could top it if she headlines it again with more time to prepare

Gaga had better visuals, better outfits, interacted with the audience more, and was also socially conscious long before Beyonce ever was, despite Beyonce getting heaps of praise for that aspect of her show. :bon:

Just now, Mylene said:

BLACKPINK and Bey already topped her 

WHO'S BLACKPINK :saladga: 

Spoiler

Also Beyonce gives me more angry bottom vibes than top 

Spoiler

:v:

RAMROD

Brought two main pop girls? :poot:

Do not twist the HERstory.

Gaga was replacement for Yoncé. Cos what? She is the other famous girl beside her that deserve to be there. And probably Yoncé vouch for her name too.

So naw. And I am not sure if they getting Arina there were cos of Gaga tho?? 

Also, on the question, for me Beychella had topped it. She gave everything. Choreo. Storylines. Theatrics. Messages. It was great moment in history of music.

However, to be fair, Gaga's set were rushed. I am very sure that she can do so much better. But cannot complain much cos she gave us The Cure at the end :gayhat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RudraCNG

Will I? :lolly:

Jk

On a serious note, I think Gaga is the best performer right now, but I don't think Coachella was one of her best performances tbh.

Archived