Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Formation World Tour coming to Netflix? 'Where is FWT DVD' tshirts released

Kimmo

Featured Posts

baptism
2 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Would you be saying this if Gaga was releasing Netflix specials for JWT, Coachella and Enigma? :usrs:

Literally yes. I expected someone to reply with this and I nearly included it in my original post, but if we just got a Coachella special and she was about to crap out a tour special too (complete with an ugly tshirt) I'd be annoyed and want new music. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS

Will she ever disappoint me? Is she humanly capable of doing that? :applause:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Miel

Bey stans really have been eating these last few years, in the context of materials being released, huh? Good for them.

3 points in and ready for more

JohnnyVersace
3 hours ago, baptism said:

Literally yes. I expected someone to reply with this and I nearly included it in my original post, but if we just got a Coachella special and she was about to crap out a tour special too (complete with an ugly tshirt) I'd be annoyed and want new music. 

I, along with a majority of the fan base, would be happy to get HD professional footage of her shows, along with a live album. 

BigDreamer

Yikes. I don't see how the print or concept is desirable.  It's like saying "hey, buy half of this hotdog for 40 bucks and then 40 MORE dollars when I eventually defecate! " 

Just my personal take. Stans will stan. If its profitable,  why not? 🥴 

StarstruckIllusion

Beyoncé may be overrated, but a bad person? Far from it. 

ALSO I’m MAD BC THIS ADDS CREDENCE TO THE RUMORS THAT THE JWT COULD HAVE COME to NETFLIX UGGHHHH

baptism
4 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said:

I, along with a majority of the fan base, would be happy to get HD professional footage of her shows, along with a live album. 

I, along with many others, bought a ticket to see it live myself. Don't need her HD professional footage 'cause I've got my eyes and it's all on youtube anyway. I'd get down with a live version of Alejandro though.

derpmonster

Gaga had a collab with Netflix... She could've negotiated tour releases on Netflix too. Now if she does it, Beyhive will call her a copycat. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

KleinGa
11 hours ago, baptism said:

Also do we really need a FWT DVD when we just watched her do Coachella? Is there really that big of a difference? Overkill. 

10000000% different. The core of Coachella was the marching band which Formation doesnt have. Its two completely different shows, like 100% different from each other

baptism
1 hour ago, KleinGa said:

10000000% different. The core of Coachella was the marching band which Formation doesnt have. Its two completely different shows, like 100% different from each other

i wonder what her coachella performance would have been without the marching band ;) lmao

Joaco95
13 hours ago, Monster7 said:

Only Formation is similar. The stage is completely different, in FWT there is no live instruments, runways move, the cube in the background instead of the pyramid, setlist is more focused on Lemonade and include more classical Bey ballads, not even half the dancers Coachella had, I could go on.. 

yes there are lol

warrentw

I’m so excited for this and means there seriously is no excuse for Gaga not to release the jwt and I’m starting to get really annoyed at the fact she might still not release it

warrentw
3 hours ago, baptism said:

I, along with many others, bought a ticket to see it live myself. Don't need her HD professional footage 'cause I've got my eyes and it's all on youtube anyway. I'd get down with a live version of Alejandro though.

Why wouldn’t someone want a professional recording of a show such a weird thing to say and happy you managed to watch the show and not have it cancelled

Archived