Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Formation World Tour coming to Netflix? 'Where is FWT DVD' tshirts released

Kimmo

Featured Posts

FentyGa
57 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

This is ridicolous and pretentious coming from her. 

Like, for example she could just release the DVD and not make her fans spend 40$ on an ugly t shirt

:triggered:

giphy.gif

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
L E O

Her team is definitively the best out there. This is genius. 
And yeah, I think this confirms that one of the two remaining Netflix special will be the FWT and I'M SO F-CKING HERE FOR IT. Three years later, and I'm still not over how INSANE it was.

JoanneMonster

If gaga did that with telephone, dwuw video, jwt btwb dvds, I would unstan.

Its okay not releasing stuff but just don't laugh at your fans.

I See You

L E O
2 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

If gaga did that with telephone, dwuw video, jwt btwb dvds, I would unstan.

Its okay not releasing stuff but just don't laugh at your fans.

Come on, it's OBVIOUSLY coming now. Why would she adress it now, after three years? 
The album is being released tomorrow on every streaming platforms, and she has two more netflix specials coming. Her team isn't Gaga's, they know what they're doing!

NewUsername
13 minutes ago, L E O said:

Her team is definitively the best out there. This is genius. 
And yeah, I think this confirms that one of the two remaining Netflix special will be the FWT and I'M SO F-CKING HERE FOR IT. Three years later, and I'm still not over how INSANE it was.

The footage she put in the promo spots were already so crazy :giveup: 

3 minutes ago, L E O said:

Come on, it's OBVIOUSLY coming now. Why would she adress it now, after three years? 
The album is being released tomorrow on every streaming platforms, and she has two more netflix specials coming.
Her team isn't Gaga's, they know what they're doing!

That's what I think as well

L E O
1 minute ago, NewUsername said:

The footage she put in the promo spots were already so crazy :giveup: 

I had the chance to see it twice, both from almost front row and very far up in the bleachers, and it was just out of this world. She's just incredible. And don't get me started on her crew, dancers, visuals... EVERYTHING about this concert felt surreal, I hope the footage will do it justice!

ElectricKing
1 hour ago, baptism said:

Also do we really need a FWT DVD when we just watched her do Coachella? Is there really that big of a difference? Overkill. 

Formation World Tour was one of the greatest concerts I've ever witnessed so yes we need it fo sure.

Marilyn MonHoe
1 hour ago, Stef said:

Gaga’s “Bitch Where’s LG6?” clothing line coming 3rd May! 

1 hour ago, Economy said:

mtv style shopping GIF by Paramount Movies

FE1-D1-CEF-810-A-4082-8-D48-BA0200507-E3

NewUsername
Just now, L E O said:

I had the chance to see it twice, both from almost front row and very far up in the bleachers, and it was just out of this world. She's just incredible. And don't get me started on her crew, dancers, visuals... EVERYTHING about this concert felt surreal, I hope the footage will do it justice!

I had a seat (first time seeing Beyoncé in a seat, had already seen her two times GA before + also OTRII GA afterwards) and I DID notice that's it was really a show to be seen GA + in the middle. For example when there was something so be seen in the middle when the monolith opened, we couldn't see it at all :sweat:

Beyoncé's an amazing performer, but since FWT (FWT included) I feel like she gives more importance to the show looking good on camera than looking good for the people actually attending the concert, lol.

Still, loved and love seeing her live.

Haroon

@Kimmo @Stef merged your topics because they're both about the t-shirt release (one about whether this means FWT tour is coming to Netflix and one reporting on their release but overall similar enough to merge) but I'm not sure if it'd now go under 'Rumour' in Entertainment Talk like Kimmo's or 'Celeb' in Entertainment News like Stef's :duck:

Can you guys please come to an agreement because I'm literally on the fence :air:

edit: Okay I thought about it and put Stef's OP into Kimmo's and just placed it under Ent. News so everything is covered, sorry for the mess guys I just wasn't sure :sweat:

Damon

GOSH YES :giveup: I'm excited but at the same time I don't want all her netflix specials to be tour films though

... and now i just sit in silence.

L E O
18 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

GOSH YES :giveup: I'm excited but at the same time I don't want all her netflix specials to be tour films though

I'm 100% sure the last one will be B7, MARK MY WORDS!

Thomas P

My favourite concert tour of all time, and you better believe I’ve been fuming for 3 years without that DVD. 

Beyonce out here giving us everything we need :pray:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived