💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Formation World Tour coming to Netflix? 'Where is FWT DVD' tshirts released

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

Another tour visual for Netflix in the basket, speculation after Beyoncé’s FWT merch was added...

ARE Y’ALL READY TO BE SLAYED AGAIN!???

beyonce-no-makeup-1.jpg

Tees available in four colors and featuring all-over graffiti-style print.

Today, April 22 at noon, Beyoncé will release her ‘WHERE IS THE FWT DVD TEE’ merch, which comes in four colors and features an all-over graffiti-style print of “Where Is The FWT DVD” and the Beyoncé Formation World Tour Admat on the front. This will be available in the official shop for purchase.

source: https://hypebeast.com/2019/4/beyonce-where-is-the-fwt-dvd-tee

Hottie Detector

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enzo

When will Gags, release JWT and now Enigma batch 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Galagala

I'm jealous of fans of all these other queens.

LG6 gonna be another Joanne/Enigma thing.

elijahfan

Gaga not being one to dwell on the past, I'm not sure she'd release old tours the way Bey does... but who knows, there's so much unused material. I'd rather have her focus on new projects tho.

RudraCNG

I'm glad we're getting all of these tours, although I'd like them to be released also on dvd/blu-ray.

Please Gaga take notes, your tours are A-class too and they deserve to be preserved.

Mylene
4 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Gaga not being one to dwell on the past, I'm not sure she'd release old tours the way Bey does... but who knows, there's so much unused material. I'd rather have her focus on new projects tho.

She has already all her last tour recorded and it's not a big deal to put them on netflix you know...

imagine a netflix special for the Born This Way Ball, artRAVE and Joanne World Tour... no the tears are real!

Archived