💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Formation World Tour coming to Netflix? 'Where is FWT DVD' tshirts released

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Serial Chiller

When you make a joke t-shirt but no one can read the joke.

The cure lyrics video is shook.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount
12 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

This is ridicolous and pretentious coming from her. 

Like, for example she could just release the DVD and not make her fans spend 40$ on an ugly t shirt

:triggered:

Business. It's pretty genius. It'll get people talking. And people already have bad fashion sense. 

12 minutes ago, baptism said:

They're actually hideous. 

Edit: Sorry to any and all who will inevitably be offended by my three word opinion/post. 

Not that you have to point it out..

8 minutes ago, baptism said:

Also do we really need a FWT DVD when we just watched her do Coachella? Is there really that big of a difference? Overkill. 

Yes actually. Huge difference.

DeleteMyAccount

Also, you'd think that with this success, Gaga's team would want to release the JWT on Netflix or something. Or maybe the footage they filmed just wasn't good enough or really was only for ASIB?

DeleteMyAccount
2 minutes ago, davflz said:

and you already know all her fans will buy it :ladyhaha:

Entrepreneur 

SwissMonster

One one hand it is so funny but on the other it’s kinda mean and to much of a troll :ladyhaha:

Bloodpop‘s trolling was found dead :deadbanana:

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

Monster7
11 minutes ago, baptism said:

Also do we really need a FWT DVD when we just watched her do Coachella? Is there really that big of a difference? Overkill. 

Only Formation is similar. The stage is completely different, in FWT there is no live instruments, runways move, the cube in the background instead of the pyramid, setlist is more focused on Lemonade and include more classical Bey ballads, not even half the dancers Coachella had, I could go on.. 

Antichrist
7 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Also, you'd think that with this success, Gaga's team would want to release the JWT on Netflix or something. Or maybe the footage they filmed just wasn't good enough or really was only for ASIB?

or MAYBE, gags isn't into all of this anymore? i feel like she's quite in control of her career, at least to some extent, and she's not gonna do every little thing possible just to bring in money for her & her management. she's content with music.

but then again she is releasing a ****ing makeup line so who the **** knows :madge:

JohnnyVersace
26 minutes ago, baptism said:

Would you be saying this if Gaga was releasing Netflix specials for JWT, Coachella and Enigma? :usrs:

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Mylene said:

She has already all her last tour recorded and it's not a big deal to put them on netflix you know...

imagine a netflix special for the Born This Way Ball, artRAVE and Joanne World Tour... no the tears are real!

Of course it isn't a big deal. But like I said, it's not really Gaga's thing to look back - it took her 9 years to finally do some kind of commemorative performance with the SuperBowl. So that would be a bit unusual from her.

Haroon

OMG I'D CRY :nooo: A kickass amazing tour and it deserves a professional recording and release :giveup: The world deserves to see it as well :cryga:

RAMROD

I need it :diane:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived