💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

New Madame X trailer- new song

MessyTop

Featured Posts

Ryusei

she's a bitch she's a lover she's a child she's a mother she's a sinner she's a saint, she's your help, she's your dream, she's nothing in between and she wouldnt want it any other way :ally: 

Musery

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VoldeLorde2

I love it. Both the song and storyline is so great. I’m actually excited for Madge

Bradley

I like the whole premise of this album but I would much have preferred she just stayed in character instead of speaking from Madonna, the pop star's perspective.

TheBatman
1 hour ago, Rio said:

This concept just seems so boring :/

Yea, secret agent traveling around the world changing identities, what a bore, couldn't she come up with something exciting like a dead aunt she never met?

Antichrist
8 minutes ago, TheBatman said:

Yea, secret agent traveling around the world changing identities, what a bore, couldn't she come up with something exciting like a dead aunt she never met?

ghsadghsbdghnsdzganguinguadngj i feel so bad i laughed i closed GGD and came back just to post this :madge:

1 hour ago, Bradley said:

I like the whole premise of this album but I would much have preferred she just stayed in character instead of speaking from Madonna, the pop star's perspective.

But that's the whole point. They are all her, her different identities.

Phoebe Buffay
3 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

Why the autotune so hard

Why

Whyyyyyyyyyy.gif

it's mirwais after all. have you ever heard music or american life? :madge:

4 hours ago, TheBatman said:

Best clap back ever. :golfclap:

6 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

Why the autotune so hard

Why

Whyyyyyyyyyy.gif

3 hours ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

it's mirwais after all. have you ever heard music or american life? :madge:

The use of autotune is a Mirwais trademark, and it's all part of what makes all his productions stand out. This should not come as a surprise for anyone that is familiar with his and M's work, and how they experiment with sounds. 

This album looks more and more promising with each teaser. The visuals - OMG! That song snippet!:sara: Everything.

I love love the concept, the whole narrative, the personal stories that will drive it. All Madonna fans will be in for a treat. We must enjoy it to the most - it looks like a truly special project!

dlioncourt91
10 hours ago, SEANGT said:

this seems interesting. But i low key just want some fun dance music 

Listen to Kylie Minogue.

The13thNote
9 hours ago, TheBatman said:

Is it bad I find this hilarious. 

I will say this....I think what Gaga needs to do is try on a concept album again. ARTPOPs concept was messy and not as impressive as it tried to be. C2C was a cover album. And Joanne was a bland concept albeit still meaningful. ASIB was obviously a soundtrack. 

I don't think Gaga fans are necessarily missing dance bops so much as interesting new sounds and concepts, something Gaga hasn't really been on the edge of since 2011. 

I hate Medellin. But I'm still excited for this record (this song sounds alot better) and I have respect for Madonna actually trying to deliver a concept rather than a collection of try hard "meaningful" bops. Notice how everyone is trying soooo hard to be "woke" and deep and chill now that it is almost collectively coming off as fake? 

Everything is so obvious and outspoken and plain and repetition of the current slang and there isn't any mystery in pop music anymore.  I think that's what's missing. Everything is too revealed too quickly and so raw that it doesn't have an air of strangeness or newness to it. It's obvious the industry is searching for that new perfect pop sound and they keep trying to make contrived artists happen by changing their looks, making new noises on computers, or quite frankly trying to get their pop stars good soundbytes. 

They forgot that creativity and art is what makes and finds that new sound. Unfortunately the new normal has become "try to be abnormal and socially conscious" and it just comes off as fake. I'm okay with some artists making mistakes and saying dumb **** if it's for artistic reasons. But there's no room for that. It's almost like we have gone backwards and certain concepts can't be explored because politics and social presence has become more important than art and legitimate experimentation.

Anyone else feel this?

Archived