đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney Spotted with Sam on her Easter Day Pass from Mental Health Facility

Gimme More

Featured Posts

CatelynnMarie

This is heartbreaking :( I really hope she gets better soon and the facility is doing right by her and giving her proper treatment

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
arrtpop
43 minutes ago, Timmers said:

This upsets me so much because people keep saying "Why doesn't she just speak out and tell us the truth?!" Looking at these photos, she's clearly not well. She needs to be there. #FreeBritneyIsFake #IBelieveHerTeam 

she looks like this because she’s being f****ing drugged and she’s depressed she’s there. she certainly doesn’t need to be under a lifelong conservatorship, she was so happy raising two (also very happy) kids, she had a four year residency and a world tour, and is in a committed relationship. the only reason she’s in there was because she was rebelling against her meds, the only thing that she has control over in her life. her team has been milking her and this c ship just for their own financial gain for so long and it’s not okay.

aphrodite

Staged. Anyone being controlled and held against their will is going to be losing their mind from that alone. That's 10 plus years of being gaslighted and controlled. I believe she is being and has been abused by her handlers. They let her leave looking like that. They could have easily made sure she was paparazzi ready but they want us to see her like this to validate their story. 

Gimme More
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

It's so hard to believe that she was just touring all over America and Europe at the end of last year,

and at the beginning of this year had announced a brand new residency, and had even started to rehearse for it.

I was actually really looking forward to Domination and was rooting for her.

this makes me so sad, the rehearsals looked AMAZING and she looked like she was really feeling it and excited for Domination.

i find it weird her team were saying she was a mess in rehearsals and erratic and it was 'obvious' to everyone, but she seemed fine in these videos and if something was wrong why did they let her teach potential dancers the scream and shout choreography? strange.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

GreenDiamond

she doesnt deserve anything that is happening to her rn :noparty:

hope she gets well and do what makes her happy again :heart:

Morphine Prince

Oh wow she does not look well. Something about this entire thing is rubbing me the wrong way. 

Gimme More

in what world is a person medicated for an illness she HAS NOT been formally diagnosed with after 11 years, this not schedule medication, it is calling drugging someone .

let me get this right, she is sent to a mental health facility for not taking medications for a disorder she does not have? :saladga: wow, team b is just something else...

#JusticeForBritney ♡

I have no idea what rumours to believe, I just havent got a clue what the situation is. I hope she is okay and had a nice time with Sam. 

JazzGa
4 hours ago, Gimme More said:

in what world is a person medicated for an illness she HAS NOT been formally diagnosed with after 11 years, this not schedule medication, it is calling drugging someone .

let me get this right, she is sent to a mental health facility for not taking medications for a disorder she does not have? :saladga: wow, team b is just something else...

I 100% agree. I think Britney is being medically abused by her conservatorship and I hope a mainstream news source runs a detailed article on it. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

LaLuna

She looks miserable. Last time she looked this broken and lost was in 2007, it's hearbreaking really.

I'm so worried about her, I don't know what's going on at this point but whatever it is it's not right and it needs to stop. 

Haralampos

This looks fake, why he is trying to protect her when they're photographers anywhere, she doesn't look like she's going to attack anyone when she's carrying her stuff.

Haralampos

Normally photographers do not allowed  to go there, this is like someone gived them permission? Idk

Archived