celeb

Britney Spotted with Sam on her Easter Day Pass from Mental Health Facility

Gimme More

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

This is so sad to watch.... if half of what we're reading online is true, the situation is extremely worrying

PatrickMonster
37 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Off topic but where is this from?

AHS: Asylum last episode I think

Nirvana

This is heartbreaking, you can see her pain. 💔 Looks like she's surrounded by many evil and greedy people... Her boyfriend seems like a good person tho, at least there's one. I hope Britney feels the supports of fans and people who love her in general. :kara:

Britney never ever walks out of the main entrance and paparazzi are not allowed in parking lots. she is also really bruise next to her eyes.

Smother Em Eh

Poor girl. She looks like she’s been medicated and possibly even drugged. 

Hope she’s okay now!

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

1 hour ago, shoful said:

I don’t get it. She’s being forced to stay here? Why is this not be contested? I know she’s in a conservatorship but like why isn’t this being contested by anyone as mental abuse. Can’t Sam file a lawsuit against her father or something 

They can easily use the excuse that shes in danger of herself and others. Which still makes them look bad because why are they making her tour the world and work all year? Sam works for the father and the father chooses him. Her ex boyfriend was made Britneys co conservator and he literally owned her! 

Just to remind you, Britney had 2 breakdowns and they are all for rational reasons. The first was because they took her kids away and told her she wont see them for several years because she took drugs. Her second breakdown was after her father tricked her and extended the conservatorship for life unlike how it was before which was a temporary conservatoship.

Economy
2 hours ago, chipz said:

Her eyes look unfocused, I hope they didn't give her some drugs there. :( 

When I was in mental health in-patient for 2 weeks this is what I looked like too

#1 cuz ur still recovering

#2 because u get put on new meds that u take a while to get used to and it makes u fuzzy

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

They can easily use the excuse that shes in danger of herself and others. Which still makes them look bad because why are they making her tour the world and work all year? Sam works for the father and the father chooses him. Her ex boyfriend was made Britneys co conservator and he literally owned her! 

sam doesn't work for her dad, he is a PT and has his own business and has a soccer academy.

i'm sure Sam signed an NDA like most people in Britney's life so he can't talk about personal things. Sam seems like someone who genuinely cares about Britney and she seems happy with him.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Just now, Gimme More said:

sam doesn't work for her dad, he is a PT and has his own business and has a soccer academy.

i'm sure Sam signed an NDA like most people in Britney's life so he can't talk about personal things. Sam seems like someone who genuinely cares about Britney and she seems happy with him.

I did not mean literally work for her dad, but Britney is not allowed to date anyone her father does not approve of. If he wants to be with Britney, he must earn her father trust and have his loyalty to him. Specially judging by what her father did with her past ex boyfriends. The only way to help Britney is to go to court and defend her mental state of being and tell them he wants to marry her. 

Gimme More
7 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I did not mean literally work for her dad, but Britney is not allowed to date anyone her father does not approve of. If he wants to be with Britney, he must earn her father trust and have his loyalty to him. Specially judging by what her father did with her past ex boyfriends. The only way to help Britney is to go to court and defend her mental state of being and tell them he wants to marry her. 

oh fair enough i see, i think the only thing is when people have tried to do this before he usually cuts the people out of britney's life and gets restraining orders against them.

hopefully sam, brit's mom are working on something to help!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

oh fair enough i see, i think the only thing is when people have tried to do this before he usually cuts the people out of britney's life and gets restraining orders against them.

hopefully sam, brit's mom are working on something to help!

Really? who tried to do that?

Nothing will help if Britney does not speak out. Im worried Britney will move on without knowing any of this movement happened as she dont have internet or phone access and interviews will be asked not to mention it. If she speaks out, she should not do it while crying and freaking out because they will accuse her of being crazy.

Antoni

This upsets me so much because people keep saying "Why doesn't she just speak out and tell us the truth?!" Looking at these photos, she's clearly not well. She needs to be there. #FreeBritneyIsFake #IBelieveHerTeam 

My name isn't Timmers

Bradley

It's so hard to believe that she was just touring all over America and Europe at the end of last year,

and at the beginning of this year had announced a brand new residency, and had even started to rehearse for it.

I was actually really looking forward to Domination and was rooting for her.

Archived