💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga and Ryan Murphy

LilyLark

Featured Posts

LilyLark

Back in the day, there were tabloid stories about Gaga playing Donatella but Ryan denied it. He said that she was a good friend but that he knew from the get-go it would never work with her schedule, since ASIB overlapped a lot with the ACS shooting schedule. However, he also said he would love to work with her again. I remember back when all this happened (since I sometimes follow tv/film twitter) that some blue check journalist for one of the big publications said that there was more to the story and that Gaga had actually been his first choice. However, FX wouldn't let him wait for her (sometimes creators admit when someone isn't their first choice, but it's sometimes seen as a bit "mean" to be like x was my second choice...so that was why Ryan probably didn't give the entire story).

Anyway, point is it sounds like Ryan would love to work with her and has been serious on following up on it.....that he wasn't just giving the normal platitudes about her. Would you like to see her do another one of his shows? I would love to see her in his next version of Feud or the series on old Hollywood.

Oyster

I would love to see them collaborate again but also Penelope Cruz did such a good job in that role I ain’t even complaining. But Yes I’d love to see her in ahs again or acs

monketsharona

Last year Ryan Murhy said they have some projects together (some being some producing projects)

Bradley

Ryan said he is always considering to work with Gaga.

And he is always making shows, Ryan showed no signs of stopping or slowing down so I'm sure they will make something together.

I'm glad she didn't join ACS though, I thought Donatella was a huge role but it turned out that Andrew Cunanan (Darren Criss) was given like 95% of the screentime.

monketsharona

To be honest I would love Gaga to play another bad bitch in a Ryan Murphy show. Gaga is so good plying evil characters.

If AHS 1984 is that slasher season, I need her to be involved in some kind of way

LilyLark
15 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Last year Ryan Murhy said they have some projects together (some being some producing projects)

Interesting, I had no idea that they were working on some projects together. I hope it works out, since I hear he supposedly "scraps" a lot of pilot ideas/scripts after working on them for a while (kind of like our scrapping Queen tbh lol).

Defmix100
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

To be honest I would love Gaga to play another bad bitch in a Ryan Murphy show. Gaga is so good plying evil characters.

If AHS 1984 is that slasher season, I need her to be involved in some kind of way

do you remember that actress from an old slasher movie who looked like Gaga and some people thought it was leaks from AHS? I can't find it right now

Archived