💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happened to TechHaus?

Antoni

Featured Posts

Antoni

Wasn't it a company she set up? Or was it just a collaboration? The flying dress barely flew, and then I can't remember ever hearing about TechHaus again except for that fake account on Twitter.

813846635eee1ad050ce51bd3ac187452aa0b7fe

My name isn't Timmers

RAMROD

Disbanded after making Volantis wayyy too noisy :diane:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Techhaus = Backplane outsourcing work to other tech companies like Studio XO and Relative Wave 

babymonster
1 hour ago, Timmers said:

Wasn't it a company she set up? Or was it just a collaboration? The flying dress barely flew, and then I can't remember ever hearing about TechHaus again except for that fake account on Twitter.

813846635eee1ad050ce51bd3ac187452aa0b7fe

Off topic but she looks absolutely stunning :wtfga:

TimisaMonster

Buried along with ACT II...FAME...Original LG5...Joanne DVD...etc...

:oops:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Helxig

Honey, just remember that anything ARTPOP era was pipe dreams she had when she was very high. I think all the big ARTPOP ideas got locked away with her bong when she broke her hip and realised her life was going wonky.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

37 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

What's this?

Its name intrigues me for good reason I think @Infinity Wave

What a coincidence!  Relative Wave is the company that developed the ARTPOP app alongside Techhaus, but after Troy left, their relationship broke down and yadda yadda (which is why I think Techhaus was just a white label product of Backplane and not something she had much control over in any legal sense) 

https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/Relative_Wave

7 minutes ago, mauvais said:

What a coincidence!  Relative Wave is the company that developed the ARTPOP app alongside Techhaus, but after Troy left, their relationship broke down and yadda yadda (which is why I think Techhaus was just a white label product of Backplane and not something she had much control over in any legal sense) 

https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/Relative_Wave

Omg :toofunny: from that article.    "We wanted to make an app that has long-lasting value"

:lmao:

Archived