Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Grace Jones is MEAN.

Bizcochito

Featured Posts

Queen Bitch
11 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Image how would have been if Gaga started to trash every artist from this generation that praised or referenced her (Sam Smith, Cardi B, Halsey, Ava Max, Bad Bunny - which obv are not on her level artistically ). I'm glad she is not that kind of person, those salty and insecure 80s stars should take example.

How are they insecure? 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, August3 said:

How are they insecure? 

By putting down talented newcomers because they don't like them and find them threatening? Because of the the fact that they perceive them as a sign of their own exit from spotlight?

Queen Bitch
9 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

By putting down talented newcomers because they don't like them and find them threatening? Because of the the fact that they perceive them as a sign of their own exit from spotlight?

How do you know that they see them that way? Maybe they just don't like Gaga. 

Sanne Godijn
4 hours ago, Bio said:

It's a pitty 'cause Gaga loves her. But at the same time I get what she means. Grace Jones turned fashion and music upside down and her style was very fresh and unusual. Gaga is a referential artist, everything she does is a reinterpretation of something that already exists and Ms Jones doesn't like that.

But she doesnt have to so bitter about it

Lottie Winters

Grace is a LEGEND. Her music bops and her fashion is next-level. You’re not cool for not knowing who she is...the exact opposite IMO.

FfFfFfFF
7 minutes ago, August3 said:

Regardless of why, not liking Gaga doesn't excuse it. You can't just dislike people and pretend it's ok and justified to persecute them. Even having antipathy for people shows that deep inside you are insecure and suffering.

Emigrante
5 hours ago, mariomania1234 said:

I think Grace has changed her opinion since then.

This is from 2013

2013GagaGraceJonesTwitter1300513.jpg

No, she didn't. She said after that that Gaga is soulless.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Pray4FameGa

Gaga should reply “when you can write a song like Shallow, come and show me something”.

Why would you take that way about someone who openly looks up to you... just smells like jealousy.

lost in limbo

Lol why do you care about other's opinions of Gaga so much

Grace Jones is still a legend and she has her own opinions on Gaga, whatever

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Cerny

You lot really want everyone to like Gaga, huh? And sure love to paint her a as this, delicate victim (something you love so much, for some weird reason) when people she likes and gets ideas from don’t like her back. Neither Grace Jones nor any other trailblazer owe her anything. And Grace can call her whatever if that’s her view and is being asked about it, it’s called honesty.

Besides, Gaga has been mean to people who like her too, her remarks being indirect and high school-ish does not take away from the intention.

Serial Chiller
45 minutes ago, August3 said:

Whatever you say, user with Madonna picture. :ohwell:

1 hour ago, PenthousePssy said:

Grace is a LEGEND. Her music bops and her fashion is next-level. You’re not cool for not knowing who she is...the exact opposite IMO.

She is not a legend, an icon at best. And the mainstream doesn't know ha.

People stan her just to look edgy and different but her discography is poor.

She is like a glorified Rihanna without the mainstream success.

She is influencial fashion wise but the music is another story.

And the fact she keeps on hating every female popstars is not a good look, makes her look pretentious and bitter.

Guest Adarsh
38 minutes ago, symphonia said:

She is not a legend, an icon at best. And the mainstream doesn't know ha.

People stan her just to look edgy and different but her discography is poor.

She is like a glorified Rihanna without the mainstream success.

She is influencial fashion wise but the music is another story.

And the fact she keeps on hating every female popstars is not a good look, makes her look pretentious and bitter.

This

I mean I love her and even have a poster of her in my house but Grace is majorly just a muse for JPG, that’s her main identity. 

Queen Bitch
1 hour ago, Pray4FameGa said:

Gaga should reply “when you can write a song like Shallow, come and show me something”.

Why would you take that way about someone who openly looks up to you... just smells like jealousy.

Why would she be jealous? 

Archived