Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Grace Jones is MEAN.

Bizcochito

Featured Posts

MaybeKermit

20 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

I think Grace has changed her opinion since then.

This is from 2013

2013GagaGraceJonesTwitter1300513.jpg

Well she only made her opinion public after she met her at the event from this pic.

She said Gaga didnt't "have a soul"/she didn't knoe what she was talking about or something like that.

U can even see on the picture how uncomfortable Grace was lol

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
31 minutes ago, Billie Eilish said:

I found the interview, it's from 2017. Yikes

I hate ha

Wow all these jealous old legends are just soooooo rude!!! Madonna, Grace, Boy George, etc...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

xdxrovied

still an icon, a legend and an inspiration for gaga and a hell of a lot of people.

plus when gaga did rupaul she mentioned her in untucked, so if y'all bitter like grace pls learn from gag's reaction :kiss:

LilyLark
18 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Wow all these jealous old legends are just soooooo rude!!! Madonna, Grace, Boy George, etc...

Eh, Madonna, Prince, Boy George, and Grace have/had snarked on nearly everyone—not just Gaga. Prince especially was notorious for that. Honestly, I get why fans get annoyed at this kind of ish because it is mean and petty—but I don't get drawing attention to it on twitter, especially when this is old (GGD is another story).

And at the end of the day Gaga made up with Madonna (and their feud was blown way out of proportion) and has had praise from Brian May, Elton John, Cher, Celine, and Clarence Clemons among others. So this is a collective meh imo. Also, I feel like people known for being snarky sometimes simply do stuff like this to be snarky and not because they have strong feelings about an artist or something.

Guest Adarsh

She might be a legend but so is Gaga. She’s just bitter that she could not garner commercial acclaim like Gaga did. I mean, except for a select group of people, who even knows about Grace Jones? 

Also Grace is the major reason Jean Paul Gaude did not collaborate with Gaga earlier, and now that he went to Enigma, he finally realized that she actually is talented and photographed her for V. Grace must be fuming looking at those pictures lol

insight
1 hour ago, Billie Eilish said:

Gaga cited her as an inspiration countless times

It's new

It's from 2015

TimisaMonster
24 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Eh, Madonna, Prince, Boy George, and Grace have/had snarked on nearly everyone—not just Gaga. Prince especially was notorious for that. Honestly, I get why fans get annoyed at this kind of ish because it is mean and petty—but I don't get drawing attention to it on twitter, especially when this is old (GGD is another story).

And at the end of the day Gaga made up with Madonna (and their feud was blown way out of proportion) and has had praise from Brian May, Elton John, Cher, Celine, and Clarence Clemons among others. So this is a collective meh imo. Also, I feel like people known for being snarky sometimes simply do stuff like this to be snarky and not because they have strong feelings about an artist or something.

This had never happened...:madge::interestinga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

LilyLark
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

This had never happened...:madge::interestinga:

You don't think Madonna and Gaga really put it behind them with that photo? I honestly thought Madonna was kind of embarrassed, because people dragged her when she poked fun at the 100 people in a room thing and decided to at least be neutral with Gaga.

brucee

grace jones is far beyond all this mess. She's a genuine artist and muse. She was the muse of Jean Paul Goude, a beautiful singer, Gainsbourg wrote for her, her music is perfect (her best album is Hurricane - less disco, more experimental). She put fashion and music together in a great way. Gaga referenced her since the Fame 

hello hello baby.

LilyLark
2 minutes ago, insight said:

That's an understatement

Yeah, Grace had a massive cultural impact. But she's always been snarky towards a lot of people, so I honestly don't get why some LM tweeted an old video clip of it?

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Arcanum said:

Being hated by Grace is an honor actually.

How is being hated by someone an honor?

LilyLark
5 minutes ago, brucee said:

grace jones is far beyond all this mess. She's a genuine artist and muse. She was the muse of Jean Paul Goude, a beautiful singer, Gainsbourg wrote for her, her music is perfect (her best album is Hurricane - less disco, more experimental). She put fashion and music together in a great way. Gaga referenced her since the Fame 

This, and honestly doesn't Grace hate on a lot of people to the point that this twitter clip is downright mild in some ways? Like...I really don't get why that LM on twitter posted that old clip unless she just wanted to stir the sh*t (some LM love to do that for some reason) and/or is unaware that Grace snarks on nearly everyone.

And I suspect she never really had strong feelings towards Gaga either way, since Gaude has since photographed her and I feel like he wouldn't work with Gaga (since he's close with Grace still) if she really disliked her.

Archived