💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is upgrading to Early Entry GA Worth It?

Savage

Featured Posts

Savage

Currently have Regular GA floor for Enigma. Is it possible to still get front row/get my letter on stage without upgrading to Early Enter? Please answer if you know. Stressing over the little things. :icega:

I had regular GA too, but I showed up like 5 hours early and was able to be like 5th in line for the GA line and I got one of the last front row spots. 

hamster11
5 minutes ago, lg5 said:

I had regular GA too, but I showed up like 5 hours early and was able to be like 5th in line for the GA line and I got one of the last front row spots. 

off-topic but did they ask to see the credit card used for payment or any IDs?

my tickets are Go Mobile and I used my friend's credit card at purchase so I need to know what I have to prepare. thanks :)

Mean Winchester

I had a regular GA but I got in a very first row of the show easily. It depends on how fast you can 'walk' to get inside the arena. I waited at the very front of the regular GA line. I found out that many early GA people got distracted by taking photos or buy drinks. So, if you wanna get a good spot, do not get distracted by anything, walk straightly to the show. Importantly, during about 2-3 hours wait in the line before they let you in the show, go to the bathroom and get ready to stand/wait for a long time.

lgaga1fan
54 minutes ago, hamster11 said:

my tickets are Go Mobile and I used my friend's credit card at purchase so I need to know what I have to prepare. thanks :)

you should be fine. they might id you to check age but that's about it. i had VIP and they just scanned the tickets

19 hours ago, hamster11 said:

For normal GA, no I just showed the ticket. For Early Entry, I think you have to. 

tylertremallose
On 4/21/2019 at 9:43 PM, Savage said:

Currently have Regular GA floor for Enigma. Is it possible to still get front row/get my letter on stage without upgrading to Early Enter? Please answer if you know. Stressing over the little things. :icega:

Where are you upgrading at?

Savage
19 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

Where are you upgrading at?

I'm not, it was just hypothetical. 

Archived