💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's Team

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

adamsenigma

Okay, so I know that this a very well conversated topic on this forum, but I really never voiced MY opinion on tye matter. 

To me, Lady Gaga's team is NOT bad, but it could be a million times better. First, I want to say that Sarah and Freddie are not bad at their craft, they just try to bring to life Gaga's ideas, but sometimes they don't look really.... professional. :messga: I do think that Gaga should hire a whole new team for her looks and choose that over friendship as harsh as it sounds, but at least for this era, she should get rid of her fried ass hair, the bad wigs and questionable makeup she often wears.. and I repeat, this is my opinion and I'm sorry if I sound like an asshole, but it's kinda sad to see Gaga, one of the biggest popstars ever, serve only a few times, when other artists like Rihanna or Beyoncé are looking like literal goddesses wherever they go, and I know tha it sounds superficial but I'm a very visual person.

Have you realized that she often delivers more greatness on her commercials or promos rather than her actual MVs, the ones that are meant to promote a song or album? Also, why hasn't she released any visual album? It's crazy to think that she once was the visual queen, delivering incredible concepts, high fashion, choreography and more on her MV, but suddenly all that went away.. Tho I belive that's because her last 2 albums weren't made for that. We all know tha she wanted ARTPOP to be a visual album, but sadly, Interscope didn't come thru with the budget. Then we got Joanne, a "stripped down" album that, as we know, has the worse visuals she's ever made. A few days ago we learned that Beyoncé has a 3-project deal with Netflix, the first being Homecoming, a celebrated documentary about her iconic Coachella performance and 2 more of which we know nothing about. Why couldn't Gaga or her team come up with idea of a visual album to premiere on ****ing Netflix? I mean, we don't know yet, but imagine how cool that would be, literally aynone curious enough would press play on it and it would be such a good promo. After all the ASIB hype I really thought they'd come up with something quick and at least release a single or properly tease her comeback. 

Now we're stuck with a 2 year residency in Las Vegas (tho I can't complain cuz it's probably for health reasons) and a cosmetic line coming soon to a boutique. I just really hope Gaga's coming with a vengeance and I hope she shuts my annoying whinny mouth. 

EDIT: Forgot to talk about her choreographer. But anyways, let's just his choreos aren't cute at all. HE IS talented but I can't see him properly working as pop st choreographer. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sipthistea

I only hope the next album will be a masterpiece 

She can deliver amazing things. It's time to go for it. 

MaryJaneHolland

Freddie is weird tho... Like, I can't believe the person who made all those WIGS in the past is the one who keeps doing the same do-up all the time now :saladga: Something is going on :air:

Stef
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Freddie is weird tho... Like, I can't believe the person who made all those WIGS in the past is the one who keeps doing the same do-up all the time now :saladga: Something is going on :air:

Kinda confirms to me that her team is bound by her instructions :selena:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Monsterious

Mods will lock your thread 

they did the same with mine, like 2 seconds after i opened it.

Guest Anisko
1 minute ago, Monsterious said:

they did the same with mine, like 2 seconds i opened it.

I'm afraid that this site is going to be like madonna-nation...  Freedom of speech should be ALLOWED here . 

Guest Anisko
1 minute ago, Monsterious said:

they did the same with mine, like 2 seconds i opened it.

I'm afraid that this site is going to be like madonna-nation...  Freedom of speech should be ALLOWED here . 

KatieJudasGaga4
20 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

they did the same with mine, like 2 seconds after i opened it.

It was kinda weird how they did that. You did tag it as an opinion and you weren't hateful or anything 

SHALLOW

I definitely expect GREAT visuals for LG6 since i'm sure the concept will allow them.

edengowon

I agree somewhat

Freddie has been really amazing at some times but he wasn't serving at the SAG or Critic's Choice Awards and the Oscars could've been 10 million times better. However, his looks at the Globes, National Board of Review, Grammy's and ENIGMA have all been sickening as hell and among his best. 

Sarah is also amazing at times and questionable at others. Her recent looks have been really incredible, however most of her Joanne looks either looked like Gaga had been crying or made her look about 30 years older (I think it's mainly the eyes). However neither of them are AWFUL, they're just not always amazing. 

Richy is also an option... I really liked The Cure choreo, The Fame ENIGMA choreo and the John Wayne choreo however many of the JWT choreos were questionable... plus... he'll be choreographing on LG6 :madge:

I am not saying any of her team are bad at what they do, they're just not consistently incredible or consistently awful.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Smother Em Eh

I agree tbh. They seem to be falling flat and I feel like Gaga could have many more things going on if she had a better team:giveup:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Fingerella

Girl unless you’re the one paying for their salaries you should just shut the **** up. How dare you insult the team that has been with her since the beginning of her career. To her they are not just her team, they are also her friends that she genuinely cares about. It doesn’t matter what you think sis in the end she’ll just stick to her guns and ignore your wasteful negative energy. 

If you’re not satisfied with her right now, there are other artists that really delivering right now. Maybe you should try that girl, it makes you look less crazy in this forum.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived