💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Con Calma Be A Hit?

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

Ive been bopping to this song for months :music:

It's been a big hit in Latin America and Spanish speaking Nations but I had given hope of it becoming a hit in the developed world including North America

Now that it features Katy Perry will it be a hit?

To give an idea of the songs appeal... Without big music markets like US, Canada, Germany, UK, France etc jumping on board... The video still got almost 700 Million views already and still getting 8M a day!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

I feel like it'll be a smash this summer tbh

Already heard the Katy Perry remix on the radio in my country 

Economy
Just now, monketsharona said:

I feel like it'll be a smash this summer tbh

Already heard the Katy Perry remix on the radio in my country 

I heard con Calma 3 times this week on radio and this week was first time I heard it here in Canada

They played the original version ft Snow tho surprisingly. I haven't heard the version ft Katy Perry yet

But the fact that they played the song after Katie's release suggests that at the very least she gave the song attention

Economy
Just now, adammonroe said:

Aren't a lot of latin countries "developed" tho. :messga:

I'm sure there's some that meet that category but I was generalizing

I'm not gonna list every single country where it made #1 or top 10 and where it didn't :madge:

River

Yes, it's the Calma before the storm

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Smother Em Eh

Ya watch it be the next Despacito tbh

Haha I don’t think it’ll be that big, but I do see it being a hit!

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

NewYorkCity
10 minutes ago, Economy said:

I'm sure there's some that meet that category but I was generalizing

I'm not gonna list every single country where it made #1 or top 10 and where it didn't :madge:

well I am sorry because I really like you so this is coming to you in the nicest way but if you don't want to generalize you shouldn't just call every spanish speaking country undeveloped... 

AlexanderMagno

Latin music has been a trend for a while now, it's very easy for Con Calma to be a hit. But I don't think it will be as big as Despacito.

Besides that: are people really arguing about Latin America and Spanish-speaking countries not being developing countries? Come on, the only country that is developed is basically Spain, every other is considered developing. Stop feeling so insulted, OP is not saying anything bad.

Economy
3 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

well I am sorry because I really like you so this is coming to you in the nicest way but if you don't want to generalize you shouldn't just call every spanish speaking country undeveloped... 

Ok then let me rephrase

I didn't know if it had a shot of becoming a hit in Europe and North America

Tho that's kinda generalizing too as each market within Europe is different but it triggers ppl less if u generalize whites so :madge:

Economy
Just now, AlexanderMagno said:

Latin music has been a trend for a while now, it's very easy for Con Calma to be a hit. But I don't think it will be as big as Despacito.

Besides that: are people really arguing about Latin America and Spanish-speaking countries not being developing countries? Come on, the only country that is developed is basically Spain, every other is considered developing. Stop feeling so insulted, OP is not saying anything bad.

I was also thinking that only Spain was developed but I wasn't certain if it was the only one so I didn't say anything

It's like Portuguese speaking Countries. Only Portugal itself is considered developed I believe. Even Brazil isnt

Archived