Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Con Calma Be A Hit?

Economy

Featured Posts

Lemon Pie
4 hours ago, Economy said:

Ive been bopping to this song for months :music:

It's been a big hit in Latin America and Spanish speaking Nations but I had given hope of it becoming a hit in the developed world including North America

Now that it features Katy Perry will it be a hit?

To give an idea of the songs appeal... Without big music markets like US, Canada, Germany, UK, France etc jumping on board... The video still got almost 700 Million views already and still getting 8M a day!

sister I'm from Chile:trollga: (it's cold) and I had no idea about the existence of this song:ohwell:, probably because I do not like that kind of songs:queenga:. but I have not heard him in mall, or radio, or stores, or in the supermarket.

it's curious :saladga:....

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lemon Pie
3 hours ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

I thought chile and argentina were pretty developed aren't they?

Argentina: Inflation (later surpassed by Argentine sisters:hug:)

Chile: Pollution problems:toofunny:, very centralized country:saladga: (everything is concentrated in Santiago-Valparaiso), no higher education (university) free:shrug:, corruption:excited2:, private waters:grr: (only for the F U C K I N G companies) and not even firefighters receive a salary:grr: .

I just hope we move forward soon .....:party: .

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

Radio Ga Ga
16 hours ago, Lemon Pie said:

Argentina: Inflation (later surpassed by Argentine sisters:hug:)

Chile: Pollution problems:toofunny:, very centralized country:saladga: (everything is concentrated in Santiago-Valparaiso), no higher education (university) free:shrug:, corruption:excited2:, private waters:grr: (only for the F U C K I N G companies) and not even firefighters receive a salary:grr: .

I just hope we move forward soon .....:party: .

what?? really? cuz on the human developmental index along with uruguay they both have pretty high scores, pretty much at the same level as european countries like portugal & russia

id love to visit chile one day!

Lemon Pie
2 hours ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

what?? really? cuz on the human developmental index along with uruguay they both have pretty high scores, pretty much at the same level as european countries like portugal & russia

id love to visit chile one day!

Chile is a very nice country with multiple environments, to the north of the country you can enjoy the Atacama desert. In Viña del Mar-Valparaiso (about 120 km from the airport in Santiago) in Viña del Mar every year there is a festival in the summers and you can enjoy its beautiful beaches (everything I said if you like the heat:heat:). In Concepcion (the second largest city in Chile but not known in the world for the ****ing centralization:grr:) the climate is colder:sara: (I love that), but quite nice:woohoo: (I live 100 kilometers from Concepción:awesome:) If you want to enjoy the lakes you can going to Villarrica or Pucón are located quite close to the Andes where there is snow and you can ski. Further south is Puerto Montt, Chiloe, and Punta Arenas (extremely frozen:sick:).

Another good option is to visit Easter Island is too cute <3.:heart:

I only ask that if you come to Chile one day do not concentrate only in Santiago (a jungle of glass and cement:triggered:) if not more in the other cities of the country that are generally more unnoticed.:noparty:

Photos:

Concepción:

Concepcion.jpg

Concepci%C3%B3n-850x400.jpg

Viña del Mar:

Main.jpg

Pucón:

Puc%C3%B3n.jpg

Easter Island:

reasons-to-visit-easter-island-150269849

Punta Arenas:

101767803.jpg

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

Radio Ga Ga
1 hour ago, Lemon Pie said:

Chile is a very nice country with multiple environments, to the north of the country you can enjoy the Atacama desert. In Viña del Mar-Valparaiso (about 120 km from the airport in Santiago) in Viña del Mar every year there is a festival in the summers and you can enjoy its beautiful beaches (everything I said if you like the heat:heat:). In Concepcion (the second largest city in Chile but not known in the world for the ****ing centralization:grr:) the climate is colder:sara: (I love that), but quite nice:woohoo: (I live 100 kilometers from Concepción:awesome:) If you want to enjoy the lakes you can going to Villarrica or Pucón are located quite close to the Andes where there is snow and you can ski. Further south is Puerto Montt, Chiloe, and Punta Arenas (extremely frozen:sick:).

Another good option is to visit Easter Island is too cute <3.:heart:

I only ask that if you come to Chile one day do not concentrate only in Santiago (a jungle of glass and cement:triggered:) if not more in the other cities of the country that are generally more unnoticed.:noparty:

Photos:

Concepción:

Concepcion.jpg

Concepci%C3%B3n-850x400.jpg

Viña del Mar:

Main.jpg

Pucón:

Puc%C3%B3n.jpg

Easter Island:

reasons-to-visit-easter-island-150269849

Punta Arenas:

101767803.jpg

omgggg thank you for the travel guide hahaha

Chile looks so beautiful, ill definitely keep in mind to not only visit santiago !! ive definitely heard of easter island and the other cities look so pretty and green!

Archived