💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Please help me find this ARTPOP Interview!

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

I am looking for this specific ARTPOP Era interview. 

It was at the very end of October of 2013 in Berlin and Gaga was wearing this look

a11215f90f7347f336e7e203408e711c.jpg

It was a really close up interview and it was really really bright.

She talked about the concept of ARTPOP, the background around it, when she came up with it etc.

Also btw it isn’t this interview,

It’s a different interview from around the same time

I’ve tried to find it, but it doesn’t pop up anymore. 

I really want to watch it again and put it in my ARTPOP Era playlist on my Youtube account.

Do your work little detectives! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Stephen

I know what you're talking about it I have it saved to my hard drive. I could upload it to Mega if you want?

Smother Em Eh
38 minutes ago, likeitrough said:

You might be talking about this speech? Similar hair + makeup. 

No, it was in Berlin in Oct 2013. It was a close up one on one interview Gaga did with a German interviewer. The background was really bright that you couldn’t even see her all the way. Her white eyelashes practically blended in. 

Smother Em Eh
35 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

I know what you're talking about it I have it saved to my hard drive. I could upload it to Mega if you want?

Uh what’s Mega?

but oh yes plz that would be great! :triggered:

27monster27

Is it the interview in the background of this video at 9:21? (There is audio playing over it, you can't hear what she is saying.)

he/him/his

SharkmanthaC

Not an interview, but this video is from the same day. (I know it isn't what you're looking for, just sharing it incase someone hasn't seen it.)

she/her/hers

Modern Ecstacy
1 hour ago, Steve Nasty said:

Yes Please!

Davian
4 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Not an interview, but this video is from the same day. (I know it isn't what you're looking for, just sharing it incase someone hasn't seen it.)

This video reminded me again why I never watch these type of video’s:ladyhaha::messga: It’s just too cringy how everyone is interacting with her:saladga:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Eighteen
25 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

ohhh the good old days

SharkmanthaC
38 minutes ago, Davian said:

This video reminded me again why I never watch these type of video’s:ladyhaha::messga: It’s just too cringy how everyone is interacting with her:saladga:

18 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

ohhh the good old days

Do we ever wonder what she thinks when she looks at these? I wonder if she now cringes at that or still feels that is apart of who she is.

she/her/hers

AJRocketMan

Wasn’t this the time where she flirted with a girl? I wanna see a video of that!

1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

Do we ever wonder what she thinks when she looks at these? I wonder if she now cringes at that or still feels that is apart of who she is.

Who knows? She’s never said anything about it as Gaga is very much an “I’m always looking forward” type. When you look back at photos and videos of yourself from when you were 27/28 do you cringe at what you see?

Archived