💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga's Bassist: Something's Coming

Gam

Featured Posts

Dancin
52 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

But why would she need him now? He's a guitar player, shouldn't the songs for LG6 already be done by now?

She would need him for live performances on award shows/tv

hmmm

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sherry

Guys. Gaga's guitarist said they got some **** comin' up. And apparently, he said west. Las Vegas is in the west of the US. Could be Enigma rehearsals. I'm not disappointed at all cuz he made the statement around the time of MET Gala and Burns giving us a possible release date. This only adds fuel to the fire of 3rd May release date. So excited. May will be full of surprises.

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Sherry

The lead single will be out before the restart of ENIGMA. This came from an insider who predicted perfect illusion for September 2016.

Oh and this guy also predicted Joanne as the final single. TBH I also don't believe him because so far all the insiders turned out to be fake but seeing the previous predictions, it could be possible.

Sherry
1 minute ago, DeluluSwine said:

Met Gala isn't in the west though :shrug:

You're right but May 3rd will happen before MET Gala

The13thNote
1 hour ago, FameMonster01 said:

Guys chill, it's for Enigma rehearsals, there's no way it would actually mean new music.. I mean there is, but it most likely isn't

Why the **** would they need to rehearse for a show a whole month in advance that they already completely know unless there was new material? I can understand a week of freshening up but they haven't been out if the loop for that long. Lol.

MonsterOfSpain

Well I hope she waits until the end of May so I can take my finals peacefully :huntyga:

elijahfan

Why do you guys pretend he's talking about anything else than ENIGMA rehearsals? :toofunny:

Max Vandeburg

No one is talking about it, but I think a performance at BBMA isn't impossible. Maybe they're waiting for the official announcement to confirm it.

Zander
3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Why do you guys pretend he's talking about anything else than ENIGMA rehearsals? :toofunny:

Yeah, this. He still needs to rehearse Enigma considering he (and everyone else) have been on a break. You don’t just not practise and play the 1st show without doing so for 2 months. :fail:

elijahfan
6 minutes ago, The13thNote said:

Why the **** would they need to rehearse for a show a whole month in advance that they already completely know unless there was new material? I can understand a week of freshening up but they haven't been out if the loop for that long. Lol.

They've been out of the loop for nearly 3 months. Try convincing yourself it isn't long, but it is.

Max Vandeburg
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Because her next show is like 40 days from now.

elijahfan
Just now, Max Vandeburg said:

Because her next show is like 40 days from now.

And they've been out of the loop for nearly 3 months, which perfectly justifies going back to rehearsals right now.

Bradley
27 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Yeah but imo abs not Enigma

You never know though.

If they made some major arrangements to the show, they might need to rehearse early.

DeluluSwine
6 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

No one is talking about it, but I think a performance at BBMA isn't impossible. Maybe they're waiting for the official announcement to confirm it.

That could actually be true. The BBMAs are in the west and they are happening soon too.

Archived