Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga's Bassist: Something's Coming

Gam

Featured Posts

monketsharona
41 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

Guitars?! :ladyhaha: i cannot wait to see the meltdowns when LG6 turns out to be not dance pop 

You know there's guitar on almost all of her songs ?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlastiscGuy
6 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Me too!

Harry is an underrated artist away from the manufactured days of 1D. He is super, super talented and actually one of the only contemporary artists I would be happy to see work with Gaga. I also think they're on a similar philosophical and musical wavelength, too. I think they'd make some epic music together. 

Omg, I know! He's so talented and I really can see them collaborating and creating one of the best songs of the decade! :giveup:

I love Niall's music too, he's so chill :kara:

PG.

Just now, T E A said:

but... but... they are just collaborating in chair-holding, right?

anigif_enhanced-1338-1501175616-16.gif?d

it's not like they are gonna perform together. :air: 

I-  :ladyhaha:

God no I could never see Gaga doing that  :air:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Infinity Wave
28 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I doubt she even rehearsed a  whole month when the show was brand new, let alone now that she has done the shows multiple times :huntyga:

Gurl you've been servin' TEA and I love that :savage:

Colourful

giskardsb

technically he's her bassist, and he didn't confirm anything, but go ahead and set yourselves up for a meltdown.

I think many GGD members low key want to be headline writers for tabloids lol. :)

Pls gays he didnt say new music .. nowhere to be find any information like new music its just another rumor lets be clear :rip:

Infinity Wave

Guys, please. 

Unless Enigma is being changed like the WHOLE thing is being changed, there NO way she is rehearsing SO early. 

Enigma is a finished product, it doesn't need more rehearsing let alone the fact they didn't even rehearse more that 1 month prior to the opening night...

So he CANNOT be referring to Enigma stop lying to yourselves. It can be literally ANYTHING but it can't be Enigma.

Colourful

Some of you Little Doubsters, let us meltdown without y'all complaining please  :air:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Bradley

First of all, all dancers and band members are required to rehearse again and again for Enigma, especially when there's a three-month hiatus between legs, even for the old songs, let alone new arrangements.

He didn't say 'new music', he said 'we got some sh*t coming up', which could mean we have some upcoming shows.

Let's not forget she might also perform at the MET Gala, hosts usually perform right? Katy Perry and Rihanna did.

AJRocketMan
9 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Me too!

Harry is an underrated artist away from the manufactured days of 1D. He is super, super talented and actually one of the only contemporary artists I would be happy to see work with Gaga. I also think they're on a similar philosophical and musical wavelength, too. I think they'd make some epic music together. 

All he does is copy rock music genres that other artists did decades before him and that they did way better too. He’s totally unoriginal. Gaga is so much more imaginative and creative than he is. And she does electronic music—he’s acoustic.

crisTEAne
7 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

TEA

UntimelyDizzyAustraliankelpie-max-1mb.gi

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Bradley

You guys should know by now that her team members who do know about LG6 signed NDA contracts.

Apart from very senior members directly involved with the album itself, I don't think anyone has the right to tease anything. Jonny is just a guitarist, it's not like he produced LG6, he doesn't have the right to be the first one to tell us 'something is coming', unless he is violating a contract.

Bradley
6 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Guys, please. 

Unless Enigma is being changed like the WHOLE thing is being changed, there NO way she is rehearsing SO early. 

Enigma is a finished product, it doesn't need more rehearsing let alone the fact they didn't even rehearse more that 1 month prior to the opening night...

So he CANNOT be referring to Enigma stop lying to yourselves. It can be literally ANYTHING but it can't be Enigma.

MET Gala and that private show for the conference.

Infinity Wave
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

MET Gala and that private show for the conference.

Yeah but imo abs not Enigma

Colourful

Archived