Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney possessed by Gay spirit says her consevator

Featured Posts

Britney's consevator is her dad who is an alcoholic for 40 years and Britney's sister filed an emancipation against him. Her other conservator is Lou M. Taylor who believes Britney is possessed by a gay evil spirit! She also runs a Gay conversion church! She also tried to get Lindsay Lohan under conservatorship but Lindsay father protected her. The judge also has a history of trying to get celebrities like Country Love under consevatorship. These are the people who own her!

The more they drive her nuts, the more they can justify their actions. Its an incentive for them to keep her crazy so they can benefit from her under conservatorship. If Britney's mental health is that bad, why make her work under pressure everyday? Experts say this is unusual and even severe cases that are much worse than Britney dont have conservatorship. Even britneys mom, sister, ex manager, and many more spoke against whats happening. Even the lawyer gave up his salary and raise of money and left.

Nobody is saying Britney is not mentally ill or that she doesnt need medication. People are simply questioning why she is under conservatorship where she cant even have a lawyer, vote, have a phone, drive a car, get married, bank account, cant have friends without vetting them, cant have her boyfriend sleep over.. 

Full story about Lou M. Taylor (read the whole thing):

Here is the full story on Britney in general:

Here is Britney talking about Lou telling her to go to the light and find Jesus:

Here is Britney voicemail trying to make sure her kids are not used to threaten her:

Still can't believe any of this is happening, it's absurd to me :saladga:

Spoiler

Also

me too watermelon GIF

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

RAMROD

Umm..., can this get more ridiculous? :udidnt:

Hope Britney can escape from all these nonsense :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Just now, Adarsh said:

Can’t we help her? :(

We can with social pressure and Britney must speak out. The thing is these medication they give her make her not want to fight back! 

whore
16 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Here is Britney talking about Lou telling her to go to the light and find Jesus:

I haven’t seen this video since the whole #FreeBritney thing and :saladga: “My management totally knew what they were doing when they sent me to rehab” confirms this wasn’t by choice either :air:

(by the way, she’s mocking the rehabilitation program, not Lou. Those programs are very religion-centric and basically revolve around having Jesus cure you of alcoholism)

davflz

This story is getting more and more insane and absurd as time goes on. I really hope britney will be able to speak about all of this publicly soon and I hope there are going to be lawyers and professionals who will we able to get her out of all this **** if it is indeed all true. Also I hope people will boycott all future concerts of hers if this continues

3 minutes ago, davflz said:

This story is getting more and more insane and absurd as time goes on. I really hope britney will be able to speak about all of this publicly soon and I hope there are going to be lawyers and professionals who will we able to get her out of all this **** if it is indeed all true. Also I hope people will boycott all future concerts of hers if this continues

She is not legally allowed to have a lawyer 

JusKeepBreathin

OMG...what in world is happening. 

#SaveBritney 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

davflz
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

She is not legally allowed to have a lawyer 

I know but I hope that somehow another laywer/ lawmaker or whatever who has a lot of legal power will be able to get her out of her contracts in some way. If all of this mess ends up being confirmed there HAS to be some way to get her out, right? I don't know the legal mechanisms behind conservatorships but there must be something that could be done?

Archived