💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why hasn't Gaga spoken about Enigma

DpHitch1992

Featured Posts

DpHitch1992

Am I missing anything or has Gaga been very quite about Enigma since it launched in December? 

I was expecting her to tell as about why she chose the theme and what it means to her etc but all I know is she's wanted to be a vegas girl since she was young and that's it?  

This makes me think she's not talking about enigma because a lot more is to come with the show and we haven't seen the main point of it yet? 

Dont come at me because I liked the show but it felt like it was really missing something and also the promo shoot for enigma doesn't really match what the show actually is? 

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, DumDumDardiDa92 said:

I was expecting her to tell as about why she chose the theme and what it means to her

She will tell us during the LG6 era, cuz it will have a video game theme :lana:

davflz

It is weird how she didn't do any interviews and posted so little on social media about it :oprah:

Bradley
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

I don't think she needs to, it's sold-out every night

37 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Did she explain her other tours/ concerts? :oprah: I don't think so.

These.

Besides, since when do artists go on TV shows and give interviews for tours? She didn't do it for the Joanne World Tour and artRAVE either, she just announced the dates and performed to sold-out arenas/stadiums every night.

She did post behind-the-scenes photos with Celine Dion, and also pictures of her on stage, and she gave a 'temporary' farewell to Enigma before the February leg ended, and the account 'GagaVegas' exists and is official. 

I'm sure when the May leg starts again, we will get more pictures and videos and even direct posts from her.

Bradley
57 minutes ago, Red said:

It kinda makes it look like she doesn’t care

You need to go watch the acoustic segments of the show(s) because that is utterly not true.

She gives her heart and soul every night, you could randomly pick a night to attend and you would feel like she was giving her very best as if it was a one-off show.

DpHitch1992
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Did she explain her other tours/ concerts? :oprah: I don't think so.

Fair point! But I'm think it's strange she literally hasn't spoken a word about enigma collaborators like boys noize and elli? 

Maybe it's not there time to shine yet 

ImMatt

Really interesting topic because I've been thinking about this recently. One question I do want to ask is 'what's the point of Enigma?' Like seriously, why is she doing it? I thought I understood at first (fibro meant by doing vegas she could still do a tour for the fans without having to travel), but without new music and so little content from ASIB, I'm genuinely curious as to why she's doing it now. 

(Btw the show looks great and im sure she's putting her heart and soul into it like everything she does, but just curious what people think about the timing of it)

OMonster
36 minutes ago, ImMatt said:

Really interesting topic because I've been thinking about this recently. One question I do want to ask is 'what's the point of Enigma?' Like seriously, why is she doing it? I thought I understood at first (fibro meant by doing vegas she could still do a tour for the fans without having to travel), but without new music and so little content from ASIB, I'm genuinely curious as to why she's doing it now. 

(Btw the show looks great and im sure she's putting her heart and soul into it like everything she does, but just curious what people think about the timing of it)

I agree with this entirely. Why is she doing it? She has nothing to promote - and if she did, Vegas would be a restrictor I am sure.

Perhaps its for her slice of the $100M. But Gaga is rarely motivated by money... so perhaps not. It's very strange. 

subtext / fantasy

Infinity Wave

Yeah I get what you mean. 

During her tours, she has a strong connection with fans from all over the world, but the fact she is stable in just one place makes this connection too loose, like, maybe every night she empathize with the audience like she perfectly does, but anyway I feel some of the connection we had has gone lost, idk why. 

I'm not criticizing her nor saying she should tour or talk to us or anything, I just still have to get use to this "new" Gaga

Colourful

Sherry

The title "ENIGMA" speaks for itself. lady gaga eye roll GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

androiduser

personally, I think it's because it's a side project that she's not 100% passionate about, and a lot of it is just recycled old ideas

Archived