💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

INLA Performed on Britain's Got Talent

Antoni

Featured Posts

Quasi

I literally can't listen to it with all the lyric changes. What's the point in doing that?  :bradley:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

bambi96
59 minutes ago, Quasi said:

I literally can't listen to it with all the lyric changes. What's the point in doing that?  :bradley:

Because you only get 3 minutes on BGT.

ShockPop

Rule number 1 LEARN THE WORDS.

He didn't "change" them he simply didn't know them.  How can you tell? It was senseless word vomit.

Why would a person embarrass themselves like that? 

derpmonster

Susan Boyle outsold :ally:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

KatieJudasGaga4
13 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

Why would a person embarrass themselves like that? 

:saladga:

Seriously? Who cares he didn't know the words, this dude is very talented and his talent shouldn't be pushed aside just because he didn't know words. 

ShockPop
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Seriously? Who cares he didn't know the words, this dude is very talented and his talent shouldn't be pushed aside just because he didn't know words. 

He's not crazy talented, it was decent karaoke.

He should have prepared. He obviously didn't and therefore his minimal talent should be pushed aside for someone who will put the effort in.

crisTEAne
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

this dude is very talented

i don't see it

ariana-grande-squinting-photos-12.jpg

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

DoremonLove

Firstly i just love when gaga songs gets performed in talent shows:party:i didnt like how he changed the lyrics:noparty: but in all a good performance i liked his voice and most imp part he put lots of emotions into it.:party:

How can anoyone not love gaga

JR Gg
2 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Is he really? Sorry but there are like A LOT more singers who are better :ladyhaha:

OMonster

This was kinda awful. 

Talent show #1 rule: don’t sing Gaga. No one - and I mean no one - can do her songs justice. And there’s a reason for that: Gaga is so invested in her work that only she can evoke, vocally, the right tone and feeling. 

Everyone else falls short. They should stick to the generic ballads... the classics that are so timeless that they no longer have a core identity. Gaga tracks are simply ‘too’ Gaga - even the ballads. They are so distinctively her that most covers are cringe-inducing and contrived. 

subtext / fantasy

Quasi
4 hours ago, bambi96 said:

Because you only get 3 minutes on BGT.

You can sing a 3 minute version of a song with correct lyrics. Changing a two syllable word like "feeling" to another two syllable word like "moment" won't be saving you time.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

bambi96

You guys are so against everything that Gaga believes in. Someone has tried to express themselves and their emotions in a song, and you're all discouraging him?

Archived