opinion

My opinion on Katy has changed

The Enigmatic

Featured Posts

The Enigmatic

I made a thread putting my opinion on Katy and said she must be cancelled

i take that back 

what was wrong was i never saw the full truth

she had a shielded life , lived in a shell under faith and catholicsm and she didnt know how to play or how to hug !

she is basically trying to discover her self

and everyone should give her a chance

this video indeed changed my opinion on her

I am having my ARTPOP moment

DitaDolla

ya'll are soooo rude wtf. Why are so many people judging her by her hair cut? I assume some of you have much worse haircuts and looks than her. ew.

adamsenigma
17 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

She can’t sing.

She CAN sing, she just doesn't have a good breath control but honestly who tf cares. Her music still slaps and she has 9 #1s in like 10 or 11 years. She is a pop music icon and you'll deal with it. 

Borisapillar
3 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

She CAN sing, she just doesn't have a good breath control but honestly who tf cares. Her music still slaps and she has 9 #1s in like 10 or 11 years. She is a pop music icon and you'll deal with it. 

She can’t sing.

Lady Adga
32 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

She can’t sing.

tenor.gif?itemid=11538789

Nobody cares, people love her

I watched this video a couple days ago and it's quite enlightening! My heart broke when she talked about how she didn't know hugs weren't necessarily intimate/sexual until recently because that 'leave room for the holy spirit' sh*t was so ingrained in her psyche. Also, she was raised basically Pentecostal, not Catholic, and she's talked about speaking in tongues and all that. 

dynamite
57 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

ya'll are soooo rude wtf. Why are so many people judging her by her hair cut? I assume some of you have much worse haircuts and looks than her. ew.

Lmao chill it's a joke about her having long hair again which caused her songs to re-chart and gain Instagram followers and everything else good that happens is attributed to that... again as a joke, unless you seriously think we believe they literally changed their opinion because of her hair please :triggered:

RAMROD

You are lost, my friend :diane:

We lost a comrade today.

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ronk
1 hour ago, VenusHooker said:

tenor.gif?itemid=11538789

Nobody cares, people love her

Absolutely.   People love her.  She is a good person and brings joy to millions.  Her hair doesn't matter, the person matters.  Enjoy her words and live singing at 1:58:20 here where she performs in support of Ariana and those who died at the Manchester attack.  Set to HD:

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived