Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Is Gaga rushing a new LG6?

Featured Posts

dynamite
1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

while i love shallow, an album full of them would just sound like Joanne 2.0 no? 

This! We'd have Joanne, A Star Is Born and then Joanne: Reborn ... No

Luv it when u call me bendy in the morning buy me Wendy's
  • Like 1

Gam

If this is her rushing something I don't wanna know how long it takes when she's not 

:poot:

https://www.last.fm/user/gam_en
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 24
  • Thanks 3

BalmungBard

Like if you really think about it, last time she released her own music was in 2016 “Joanne” then she didn’t start filming ASIB until after the super ball. She worked on ASIB music while she filmed so she focused on that music for the 6-8 weeks she filmed did Coachella and all that. And probably spent the rest of the year mixing and making songs ready, given that the movie was originally planned for a May 2018 release window. Everything music wise was done for ASIB and she just went back to so some tweaks here and there before the official release. So hypothetically speaking she’s been working on LG6 music since the end of 2017 until now. So I don’t think it feels that rushed, compared to the ASIB music.  I don’t think she’ll do music too much like ASIB since that was “Ally’s” style maybe similar in some slower/ballad type of songs but not the whole album hopefully.

Edited by BalmungBard
NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

Bolkins

Nah she’s done ‘timeless’ for 2 albums now, let’s move on. As much as I love all that it would be a shame to see her become a sort Americana Adele. She’s Gaga I don’t want her to lose who she is yk. 

• Like 4

TimisaMonster

Yes and Shallow fits so well with the futuristic cyber punk theme of ENIGMA :awkney:

She needs to get back to dance music...tired of jazz and country music...I need PopGa again 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

yxi

Judging by Enigma and the instagram pics with Bloodpop, i think she'll go full on Gaga for the next album. Not sure if the GP will be here for it though. They have rejected the Ally songs, Perfect Illusion, ARTPOP. Her latest hits are Million Reasons, Shallow and ARUTW.

• Like 1

KatieJudasGaga4

Why is everyone complaining we had 2 slow or not pop albums in a row, when we literally had 4 full on pop albums in a row (TF, TFM, BTW and ARTPOP) :saladga:

I'm like the only one who would love songs that sound like "Shallow" in LG6. My opinion.

@TimisaMonster Give me another sad reaction :firega:

My Holy Trinity: Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah Carey
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 4
  • Love 4
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 1

HookerOnAChurch

I think she changed a little bit. I feel this album won't be a full EDM / modular music album as the original project. It will have a lot of bops, electronic music, dance and modular electronic, but i'm 100% sure there will be space for 2/3 songs similar to star is born.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

monketsharona

Hell no, not here for a thrid album in a row sounding the same

I would love her to bring something new 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

dynamite
5 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Why is everyone complaining we had 2 slow or not pop albums in a row, when we literally had 4 full on pop albums in a row (TF, TFM, BTW and ARTPOP) :saladga:

I'm like the only one who would love songs that sound like "Shallow" in LG6. My opinion.

The problem is that they are in a row. It's great if you like that style but not everyone does and most of us didn't become a fan through that style. I personally like Joanne but I'm not here for yet another album of a stripped back sound. ARTPOP came out in 2013. It's been 6 years. If LG6 isn't pop then there is yet another wait of 2-3 years if not more, which may not be pop either...

Edited by dynamite
Luv it when u call me bendy in the morning buy me Wendy's
  • Thanks 6

Alan123

I hope not. Not because I'm expecting another The Fame Monster or whatever but it'd seem unlike Gaga to want to record another Shallow or keep the sound she used for ASIB. It'd be really weird to see her trying to repeat herself just to have another hit. I mean, I'm sure the success of it has influenced and inspired her but I don't think she'd scrap the whole thing and start over.

I'm a little scared because she started working with DJWS as the main producer and switched to Bloodpop and DJWS himself said he's not part of it so who knows. Whatever she decides to do, I hope we get the best version of it.

• Like 3

BadGurlMadge

Please no

seriously, why does she love to change every ****ing album because of her emotional status? Like when she broke up with Kinney (u know:stalkga:)

LET’S PRAY THAT SHE IS NOT DOING THE SAME THING BECAUSE OF CARINO PLEASEEE:neyde:

strike a ****ing pose
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

TimisaMonster
9 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Thanks for the shout out :kiss:

• LMAO 1

Reginald

I would literally cry from disappointment if that happened again lol I can't handle another adult contemporary era. 

Cheek To Cheek, Joanne, A Star Is Born... Two of them are great albums but I really, only, want fun/exciting music on the next album.  I'm tired of sad songs. 

Edited by Reginald
  • Like 3

LVbuttondown

I feel like she is going to reflect her entire career thus far with this album since she is naming it GAGA. Electronic, dance, synth/modular, piano, rock, jazzy ballads, etc. 

shes the queen of versatility and an enigma. we think we know her but really who ever will. She purposely contradicts herself at every turn for that very reason. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 4