Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Gaga rushing a new LG6?

fathermonster

Featured Posts

fathermonster

I feel like Gaga is rushing to change the original LG6, ever since the success of A Star Is Born Gaga might have felt the need to scrap the music with Boyz Noize and make something a bit more Shallow like. 

Thoughts?

fathermonster
1 minute ago, TylerBR97 said:

I really ****ing hope not. It’s time for bops

I really feel like she is. She did it with LG5 and made Joanne

UnnamedArtist

She already has "Joanne" with a similar sound. She obviously does not chase after the “hype” of her hit-song, because she has already done so. :ally:

FfFfFfFF

She kind of implied it when she was asked (during the Awards season, I forgot where).  My deepest fear. :selena:

fathermonster

I feel like something would have been released by now. Or maybe she is just waiting for MET GALA. I've probably been living under a rock but is this a big deal? I honestly haven't ever seen anything on it before. Only in Oceans 8

ArtGagaPop

No, but i think she will add a few songs that are closer to ASIB in sound then the rest of LG6 

ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, fathermonster said:

I feel like something would have been released by now. Or maybe she is just waiting for MET GALA. I've probably been living under a rock but is this a big deal? I honestly haven't ever seen anything on it before. Only in Oceans 8

Shallow is still doing amazing and ARTUW is a hit in Europe, it's really no hurry to release things right now. 

Pop Music
11 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

I would un stan.

Leave already! 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived