Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Selling two Jazz and Piano Tickets CHEAP

kiddo

Featured Posts

Wow, i don't think i have been on here since 2012. 

I have two tickets for Jazz and Piano June 2nd for sale! I have them both listed for $600 (just reduced the price so it might take a minute to update). I just really need the money and can't go anymore :( if you know a way to transact without using ticketmaster, I am willing to try!

Section 205, Row L, Seats 16 and 17

20 minutes ago, MonsterJay said:

600 each or together :o!?

600 each, sorry! There are tickets the row behind that are 1200 each 

LateToCult
39 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Jesus that's expensive :toofunny:

^ Literally the only way to describe Enigma. :ladyhaha:

@kiddo I wish I had the money to take them off your hands! If you don’t find any buyers on here then I’m sure someone with the money will grab them the closer you get to your date. If they’re really that much cheaper compared to the row behind you I think you’ll get the money. :party:

6 hours ago, kiddo said:

Wow, i don't think i have been on here since 2012.

:usrs:

Do you by any chance have the deleted Portland Oregon videos that were deleted from YouTube of the Born This Way Ball?

RAMROD
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Jesus that's expensive :toofunny:

35 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

^ Literally the only way to describe Enigma. :ladyhaha:

That's only when you buy late, all these tix resells :diane:

The original price were as much as regular concert price.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LordEnigma

Holy ****!! That’s expensive.

I got my Enigma tickets for $400 each :ladyhaha:

But resales jack up the price quite a bit!

Vegas sucks everyone dry of money, I swear. I hate that place :huntyga:

LateToCult
10 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

That's only when you buy late, all these tix resells :diane:

The original price were as much as regular concert price.

Plane ticket + accommodations aren’t exactly cheap. Enigma is expensive for fans. Unless you’ve figured out a way to cheat the system. If that’s the case can you give me some pointers zaddy?  :hor:

RAMROD
1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

Plane ticket + accommodations aren’t exactly cheap.

Hmmm.., not exactly. :fan:

Cheap flights are plenty these days, also,  the best time to book a U.S. flight is usually Tuesday at about 3 p.m. eastern time, because so many airlines release weekly sales early on Tuesday, prompting competing airlines to match prices. Also,  fly when most people don’t want to, such as dawn, overnight or flights during the lunch or dinner hour. Flights on those hours are usually lower in price.

As for accommodation, if you don't afford posh hotels, don't push it, not many students afford that kind of lifestyle, just do budget hotels, motels or backpacker hostels, it is far cheaper although not as luxe. But it's just the place for you to rest in after the show, since you're in Vegas, you're likely going out all day anyway. Just read reviews online before booking and choose the best one that matches your budget, and then you're good.

LateToCult
18 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Hmmm.., not exactly. :fan:

Cheap flights are plenty these days, also,  the best time to book a U.S. flight is usually Tuesday at about 3 p.m. eastern time, because so many airlines release weekly sales early on Tuesday, prompting competing airlines to match prices. Also,  fly when most people don’t want to, such as dawn, overnight or flights during the lunch or dinner hour. Flights on those hours are usually lower in price.

As for accommodation, if you don't afford posh hotels, don't push it, not many students afford that kind of lifestyle, just do budget hotels, motels or backpacker hostels, it is far cheaper although not as luxe. But it's just the place for you to rest in after the show, since you're in Vegas, you're likely going out all day anyway. Just read reviews online before booking and choose the best one that matches your budget, and then you're good.

There’s ways of making your trip a little more affordable but that doesn’t make the trip affordable. You get what I mean? Even if a person were to get the cheapest seats on the first day, you’re still paying some $200 - $1,000 for a flight, depending on where you live and another $100 for a few nights at the cheapest hotel you can find. Then another $100 or so for Uber or Lyft because Vegas public transit isn’t the best and won’t feel the safest...it’s expensive. 

Which kind of goes back to one of the original reasons people were so angry at the residency. It’s it’s not really for the fans and more for the money. Oh and by the money I mean the hundred million.

RAMROD
29 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

There’s ways of making your trip a little more affordable but that doesn’t make the trip affordable. You get what I mean? Even if a person were to get the cheapest seats on the first day, you’re still paying some $200 - $1,000 for a flight, depending on where you live and another $100 for a few nights at the cheapest hotel you can find. Then another $100 or so for Uber or Lyft because Vegas public transit isn’t the best and won’t feel the safest...it’s expensive. 

Which kind of goes back to one of the original reasons people were so angry at the residency. It’s it’s not really for the fans and more for the money. Oh and by the money I mean the hundred million.

Fam, that kind of notion is why people won't go anywhere in the end. :fan:

These people just not making sense tbh.

Ronk
21 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Fam, that kind of notion is why people won't go anywhere in the end. :fan:

These people just not making sense tbh.

Concerts aren't cheap unless you live in the city and are willing to settle for nosebleed seats.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived