Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga has shot the cover/ artwork for LG6 yet?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Do you think Gaga has shot the album cover and art work for LG6 yet? If so then that could mean the album could be coming within the next 3-4 months. 

Thoughts? 

:what:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Infinity Wave

I remember her shooting the Joanne one a couple of month before the actual release, so if we're really that close to its drop than imo she must have shoot it. 

I think artists shoot it when they have a clear idea of the aesthethic they're goin' with but honestly afyer 2 years working on it I sure hope she got it lol

Colourful

elijahfan

I don't think she's close to releasing anything, so probably not. Right now I guess she's focusing on finishing songs, the MET Gala, and resuming Vegas. Maybe during the next ENIGMA hiatus? Or even during the next leg of the residence, she's gonna be around Eli Russell Linnetz and her creative team all the time.

HumanBeing

After all the meltdowns... I don't want to think about anything LG6 related... My wig is glued just in case something comes out but unless Gaga herself announces something I don't really think about LG6. 🤔

Antoni

It hasn't occurred to me that the album photo shoot hasn't happened yet. If that's the case...

I think I'll die before this album is out.

My name isn't Timmers

FATCAT

Yes, as well as the first 2 single covers. The Remix covers are also ready to go

Purr more, hiss less.

ydnmnme

tenor.gif?itemid=9152256

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

TimisaMonster

Well she may have you never know...

We didnt know when she did that mysterious Instagram photoshoot

The motion capture shoot for ENIGMA

V Magazine shoot...

Etc

She does them all the time so she may have already and is not only finishing songs for the album but approving artwork with the HAUS

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Maleficent

we would for sure have had some clues if she did. didn’t she shoot joanne’s after PI release? 

i wonder who’s gonna shoot it. would love for her to work with some big names but pls not Inez and Vindhoo. Mert, Iugi and iango, steven klein pls pls. 

Archived