Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

#FreeBritney: Britney fans to march this Monday

Kimmo

Featured Posts

freebit
3 hours ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

I'm so confused by all of this, do they have actual proof that she isn't being looked after and being treated? I mean if she isn't in a stable mental condition and all of this is going on it can't be good for her mental health surely.

concerned academy awards GIF

Yeah, I feel like this is just adding to the chaos in her life. 

I'm sure her fans mean well, but this is a nuanced situation. She might be like Brian Wilson, but we don't know if she's in awful situation like he was with Dr. Landy, or if she's had a relapse or break, and her family is genuinely trying to do the best they can to keep her alive and well. 

ChromeAngel
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

We dont need proof for all that, what we have proof is she is under  conservatorship  forever for no reason. Nobody is saying she is not mentally ill or that she doesnt need medication. People are simply questioning why she is under conservatorship where she cant even have a lawyer, vote, have a phone, drive a car, get married, bank account, have a boyfriend sleep over.. for the rest of her life.

Experts say this is unusual and even severe cases that are much worse than Britney dont have conservatorship 

That’s actually beyond strange. I think there’s some shady businessmen who are taking advantage of her for $$

Sneaky Oliver

What if it becomes a thing like monsters marching for LG6 release date:toofunny: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

TimisaMonster

Fans are so extra...me walking around a street ain't gonna change whatever situation Britney is in and calling news media with nothing more than an opinion on Britney's health to be published on a blog also isnt gonna change anything...

Hope Britney is getting the help she needs but that's all I can say or do...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Sneaky Oliver
4 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Fans are so extra...me walking around a street ain't gonna change whatever situation Britney is in and calling news media with nothing more than an opinion on Britney's health to be published on a blog also isnt gonna change anything...

Hope Britney is getting the help she needs but that's all I can say or do...:awkney:

This! Maybe shes doing better now mentally, we dont really know anything about her condition. Id rather know she would quit music and have a good rest and life than know shes still performing while struggling with mental health 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Reginald
28 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

What if it becomes a thing like monsters marching for LG6 release date:toofunny: 

:what:

:trollga:  lmao set's see how the Free Britney march goes first though. Stan culture is out of control :lmao:

Gracious Gaga

Their march won’t do anything only a judge has the power to determine if she is well to be “free”

♥ Kindness Police.

1 hour ago, ChromeAngel said:

That’s actually beyond strange. I think there’s some shady businessmen who are taking advantage of her for $$

The funny thing is her conservator father is a alcoholic for 30 years and Britney's sister filed for emancipation  from her parents!  this is serious and im glad people are paying attention. I am worried Britney's kids will be used to threaten her so when shes out, she wont say a thing!

babyboo
14 hours ago, Kimmo said:

That was my first thought. How are they even 100% sure of all there to even go out and march? :saladga:

14 hours ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

I'm so confused by all of this, do they have actual proof that she isn't being looked after and being treated? I mean if she isn't in a stable mental condition and all of this is going on it can't be good for her mental health surely.

concerned academy awards GIF

pushing 40 and don't have basic human being rights, while continue being milked for her money by people around her and leeched by her ex husband. Is it not enough proof? *eyeroll

Archived