💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Songs You Hated, But Now Love!

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

I made this video...

And wanted to know what are your songs that you hated, but now enjoy?

ARTPOPSTER

I loved this video! I watch all of your stuff. 

I hated MTN, Monster, Bad Kids, JnD, and Grigio Girls.

FATCAT

Hated is a strong word, but I used to skip Eh, Eh more frequently that others on TF, but after using Gaga's acoustic I NEVER skip that jam.

Purr more, hiss less.

calmar

I don't think I've ever gone from full hate to full love of a song of hers. But there's songs I learned to at least tolerate, like Alejandro and Million Reasons, simply because they are so popular and I was exposed so much to them.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Damon

I mean I don't hate any song but BTW, MR and BR were so overplayed I can't listen to them anymore

... and now i just sit in silence.

Smother Em Eh

From each Album,

TF: The Fame, I Like It Rough

TFM: none it’s that flawless :hor:

BTW: Government Hooker, Black Jesus Amen Fashion.

AP: Venus, Donatella

J: Angel Down (Work Tape) 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

RudraCNG

Yeah, Paper Gangsta would be also my first choice. And I used to dislike Money Honey also, but few years ago I started to love it, and actually its bridge is one of my favourites.

Can't say the same about SHICD. After all this years I still can't tolerate that song :noparty:

davflz

Like half of BTW :laughga: (please don't kill me)

when it came out i was literally 11 and most of the songs were like nothing I'd ever heard before. Especially all the more "unconventional" songs like Bloody Mary, HML, Scheiße, Government Hooker etc. were ones I had a rather strong aversion toward. But I have since developed taste and now it's my favorite album of hers and I adore all the songs :vegas:

Jadeykins

Nearly all of ARTPOP!! (Sorry) I used to just have an aversion to all the weird lyrics and strange beats but now I think it's a bop!! 

McYves

I mean I never hated STARSTRUCK but I truly disliked it (mostly because of that Flo Rida guy), but now I found a Gaga solo version and I'm in love :firega:.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

IAmNotHere1997

I used to skip Grigio Girls and Just Another Day all the time, but now I like them :)

Archived